1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Castelia City: Creepy gangsters?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Mewkachu, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mewkachu

Mewkachu Sexuality is a cult.

Remember, you're walking through that alley, and you talk to these two guys hunched over each other, saying, "Hehe.. hehe.." It's like they're doing drugs or something. What do you think they're doing?

2. Grei

Grei not the color

My impression was that they were drug-dealing.

Actually, my first impression was that they were doing the nasty. Then, I assumed that they were drug-dealing.

3. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

They probably still have Game Boy Colors and are trading Pokemon using a link cable, which gives them very limited range.

4. Mewkachu

Exactly here. I didn't think the nasty though.

5. ~Kurou

~Kurou to see you smile

My first impression was that they were gonna rob the bar thats right beside them

6. I just thought they were planning to beat someone up as soon as they came out of the bar. It would be nice if there was something more to it (in other words, special pokemon please Nintendo?)

7. Mewkachu

That you could catch once you helped out the law?

8. Hahaha Yes! and it would be something like growlithe or spinarak, but it would be shiny or something!

9. Mewkachu

Love that idea, it'd be one of my first shinies! my 2nd and 3rd actually, behind gyarados. in any case, you would have to fight the whole gang of like 5 with the boss having lv. 50 or so pokémon.Replies V
    8replies 88views

10. Grei

Grei not the color

I kind of wish they had done something. Would have been interesting for them to rob someplace, or hold a building up. The Pokemon world has criminals outside of evil Teams, I would think.

11. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded The face of beauty

I had many impressions, I though drugging or planing to rop a building and you were forced to help, But yeah the whole getting a shiny Pokemon as an award would have been cool.

12. Mewkachu

Drugging sounds very legit.

"hey, oshawott! i found this Rare Candy! oh wait, that isn't rare candy... that's cocaine.."
    oshawott: "dude.. i'm trippin hell right now.."

13. pokechamp219

pokechamp219 Scottish Octopuses:P

Yeah.. I always thought they were TR Grunts planning a new mission..

14. FairGamer9215

FairGamer9215 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought it was some kind of rough 'em up situation. Or they're just showing off their tiny pokemon at a very close proximaty.Both are pssible. Maybe.

15. Hammerite

Hammerite Active Member

Is that an innuendo?

16. Terra Force

Terra Force <-- Current Hunt

I thought they were gonna wait for a rich guy to walk by and then mug him and take his money. Sseems to make sense other than it being a nintendo game.

17. Shneak

Shneak THE LAST STARDUST

Subtle drug dealers.

18. Mewkachu

I thought it was but upon further reading i don't think it is.

19. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

I thought they just wanted to be left alone.

No one likes a nosy nellie.

20. Mewkachu

But i mean heck they were acting quite awkward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.