• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castelia City: Creepy gangsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Unova region is based off New York as they say, then yes there is some shady business going down.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
My impression was that they were drug-dealing.

Actually, my first impression was that they were doing the nasty. Then, I assumed that they were drug-dealing.

After hanging around with my friends (who are pretty weird at times), I also thought they were doing the 'nasty'.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
If the Unova region is based off New York as they say, then yes there is some shady business going down.

New York now isn't known for its shadiness, it's the safest big city in america.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
New York now isn't known for its shadiness, it's the safest big city in america.

That's right! You tell'em. It's no more shady than smalltownhickville in bum****, Nowhere!

However, I also thought they were doing something naughty. I don't know about y'all but it seems more plausible for them to go "he he" for doing it out in public.

It's not like anyone was around...except for that dumpster guy...

They probably all met on the Pokemon equivalent of craigslist...

Indigoodra

Oh, I think we all know what they were doing... ;3

They're trading pokemon cards! Why else would they be so giddy? : D

Shinx_

They should make an event that has you actually interact with them. Like one o those random pokemon giveaways where they would have you go somewhere, or like a ticket that enables you to go somewhere containing the pokemon. =/ It's kinda dumb, but ohwell!

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
They were clearly having a philosophical discussion. Anyway, we may get to discover what they were doing in the third game.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I bet they exchanged White Forest and Black City data.

Realistically, the guy closest to us probally sold the other guy Carbos for only $4800 after he swiped it from a vendor.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Answers in the next main series game, maybe?

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Hopefully. They may have been trying to get the event victini off of the bar's wifi
And whuts with that creepy dumpster guy, I mean did he get the hm or whatever he gave u from the dumpster?

Black_Star

Star Assassin
I thought they were plannin to take down the city lol throw a little coup

This thread has made me laugh so hard!

But come on! It's gotta be organized dumpster-diving.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I thought they were performing an act of love after talking to them both...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
They were just laughing creepy, so I left.

xDWarrior

Isn't it obvious? They were reading Playpika

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
I thought they were someone you could battle as a double battle. You know, like those 3 dancers that you find and fight throughout the city..?

Status
Not open for further replies.