• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castle of the Vampire King (Rated R) Discussion

DVB

Philosopher Knight
It's quiet. Too quiet...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I still have to finish one SU. >.< Don't worry, after that's done, my post will be next!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A week is a long time in RP time..
I don't know what to do here atm..

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, maybe I'll do that. Bringing out the flamboyant gay guy that loves shopping. lol
I'll try posting later tonight, but I'm not promising anything

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Currently, I'm waiting for Monster Guy

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Posted! XD Sorry that I took long, had to finish SUs and all. XD But here I am! XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
And the inevitable fight between Adam and Diego draws closer. In RL, I might have ignored him, unless he began openly taunting me. Then it's going down

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Whoa.. That was A LOT to catch up on. Sorry if I ruined the chronology of whatever but.. I think I did fine

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
You're close, I don't think any of the slayers stayed behind at the shop though, so you may want to remove the ref to 'passing the odd slayer'.

And you just had to make a Twilight ref, didn't you?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I meant for him to walk by after Cadence ran, and before Diego did. Maybe I just read it wrong. I'll check into it.

And yeah. That part kinda wrote itself. lol
Also: I dont think Ambrose knows their names, so they are the red slayer (Adam), the odd slayer (Diego), the hot blonde bombshell slayer (Evie) and... Candence. (I seem to refer to her by something new all the time)

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
It's been quite a while since I've actually had time to swing back around in this section. I saw that I still have that reservation I put up way back when in the Sign-Up thread. Is there room for another monster? (My character will be a vampire.)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Will do. Thanks!