• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castle of the Vampire King (Rated R) Discussion

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, and btw. Since Ambrose is no longer maintaining the hypnotized state of evie and Candence, they are free to snap out of it now, unless you have any spesific plans for them at the time being.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Adam and Cadence can go shopping for more bullets, weapons, and possibly new clothes. xD I might have them go and get their fortunes told just so I can have them get Tarot cards too. :p (Chariot and Lovers respectively. Although, Cadence can also get Empress, and Adam can also get Devil...) Jean would have to write for the fortune teller lady though.

I have no idea why Ambrose would be out and about during the day though... Being a Vampire and all that.

For the record, the two of them do have civilian clothes...

Don't worry, I'll control Erszebet, hehe. XD Expect that she'll call them by the names of the Tarot cards they pick out.

Damn, the clothes Evie wears probably are civilian clothes, hehe....she has a dark taste. Unless you somehow consider them assassin gear. XD She does have an extra outfit, though....considering that a dip in the creek and all she's been through would require her to do laundry, whether by herself or by the hotel/inn staff (the latter is much faster of course). XD The good thing? She did strip off her outerwear (which would require just a little cleaning up, it's her torso that took damage, and her jacket is cropped, so not much of an issue), because who the hell swims with such heavy things? She can leave them on or off. XD

The choker is still supposed to be there, it's just that the avatar maker somehow layers it weirdly...over her hair, and of course, ignore the fishnet sleeves on her arms. XD

Mind you, Cadence will have her reading first. XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, and also. Who wants to bump into Ambrose downtown? lol

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
If the slayers head for the castle, they'll encounter Kiruria's character (who is guarding), and if they get past her, they'll encounter Violet (NPC).

Ehehehe... I guess that's what I get for posting before looking at the Discussion Thread. I sent Bianca to go find Donar in the castle, and put an NPC in her place. Said NPC is minor for now, and only has a name because he's a character I've used in RPG's before. But he could potentially be a somewhat major NPC, so I guess I'll include some info on him, especially just in case the slayers run into him while trying to storm the castle. I'll likely have Bianca return to guard duty after the brief meeting at the castle, though.

Shin is a demon working reluctantly under the Vampire King. Though he will begrudgingly obey his orders, he clearly wants to be the one in charge. Unless perhaps he's given an assassination mission in town, as he loves those. He comes across as a rather refined individual, yet still gives off quite a scathing air, especially with the disdain with which he looks down on most people. Which is odd, since because he falls a couple inches short of average height, probably due to his Japanese ethnicity, he ends up literally looking up to people more often than not. One can instantly recognise him by the round red-tinted glasses he wears, a contrast to the stark straightness of his black hair, as well as the long and fancy blue coat he wears. As a demon, he feeds on people's fear, but has a sort of fetish for tasting the victim's blood as well. Despite his supernatural physiology, including superhuman strength and speed, he prefers to use guns in combat, a remnant from his life as a gangster and later a monster slayer. But when he does get into close combat, he slashes relentlessly at foes with ten knife-like claws. Shin is also famous for being cruel and cold-hearted in nature, and quite prone to aggression, although he does not lose his temper that quickly. Hailing from a rich and prestigious family, he cares little about the commonfolk, as well as women and children.

For Lilith... I'm still a little confused as to what went on in that entire fight scene near the woods, and I'm not entirely sure if Gu is still present there or if Evie's still in the creek. So I just kind of generalized about there being five people there and left it open to see if anyone's gonna notice Lilith. After interacting with the group there, I plan to have Lilith head back into the town, so she could potentially encounter Ambrose there... I imagine that will happen later on, as Ambrose is still at the castle now.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
It's fine to switch her out. Do you intend to control Shin, or are you good with anyone controlling him?

The reason Barry did not acknowledge her is that he did not come through the gate, he went over the side wall.

Gu is presumed to have run off. Evie is in the creek (DVB was mistaken, and I assume he'll fix his post soon, but he's been having computer troubles).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I should probably post soon but.. What should I do? I'm at the Castle now.
Maybe I should wait until tomorrow

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
OOC: I'm leaving it open as to whether any of the combatants choose to spot her. If Adam does, though, he might be Allured... though only minorly.

I suppose Adam is getting Allured then. :p It was bound to happen eventually. xD I don't know how minor it's going to be considering his weakness, though. xD

I'll wait for DVB to fix his post so I can react appropriately,

Schade

Metallic Wonder
'm kinda missing smoe Activity here, but People are most likely going on vacations etc. so, not much to do about that.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Or you can just assume only your characters were affected by the throw (which was the intent of him editing it).

That's an option, but I have other RPs to post in first...

'm kinda missing smoe Activity here, but People are most likely going on vacations etc. so, not much to do about that.

I'm still here... Just been busy, I'll get something up soon-ish.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Hey guys! Late comer here. :) I'm writing up my first post, sorry for the delay - been moving home. x_x My character is bit of a weird one, I intended her to act like a civilian at first, but if there's anyone willing to take her under her wing, she is an extremely malleable potential ally. ;)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Edited my post.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Quick question, I missed what season it is... anybody know? :)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I assumed that it was late summer-ish? XD Not sure, though! Writing up a post now! XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's warm enough in the air for my character to wander around outdoors in a T-shirt, so I'm assuming it's summer. Not that it makes much difference what season it is. lol

Kat

Writer's block X_X
Hello! Been having internet difficulties recently, sorry for not posting; I should be able to get something up soon. For reference, Fillan will be heading to his room via a secret passage in the maze, and will then move to the library to do some research.