• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castle of the Vampire King (Rated R) RPG Thread

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ambrose Eberhart - Vampire
Iris street
Affected RP'ers: Possibly DVB, Mon and Jeanie-Lou

It was a sunny day, and Ambrose did not like it. He was walking towards Végzet Tarot and Fortunes to meet up with his friend, Violette. Apparently, she was working there. the Madame was supposidlythe towns psychic, not that Ambrose believed in that kind of thing, which again was kinda ironic concidering his friend Violette was a witch, and was actually capable of mind reading. Violette had apparently mastered the spell that would make Ambrose capable of being in the sunlight without too many negative side effects, and Ambrose was admittedly pretty excited about this. If this meant he could move outside during the day for more than only one hour at the time, he wouldn't need to keep getting netflix or spend a huge amount of money on stuff because he can't get out!

The sun was starting to make Ambrose's skin itchy by the time he came to the store. the store had a creepy feel to it, but that was probably because of its old exterior. Ambrose had been there a few times before, and the house itself had been standing there even from when Ambrose was human. at that time though, it was residencies for the poor. He entered the shop, ringing a bell over his head as he did. "Just wait a few seconds!" He heard from behind a curtain. "It's okay, Erzsébet!" Another voice said. "This one is for me!". Down the stairs from the oposite direction, came Violette. she was a short young woman at Ambrose's age. (Kinda). Her straight blond hair reached down her waist, and was kept from her face with a decoative pin with a rose on it. her outfit was more or less how you would imagine a modern day witch to be: Gothic from head to toe. "Hey, Ambrose! I've been expecting you!" She said in a failed attempt of sounding serious. "I know. We talked on the phone 20 minutes ago, remember?" Ambrose laughed. Violette was one of his only friends, and despite knowing what he was, she genuinly liked him. that was rare to come across in this day and age.

"Erzsébet is having some customers behind that curtain, so we'll just hang around here instead." Violette said as she jumped up on the cash register, sitting next to it with her legs flailing around. "So, you said you had... something, for me?" Ambrose said. Though Violette was a witch, he wasn't sure of the madame herself, and he did not want to raise commotion. "Indeed! I hexed this amulet to.. blah blah.... blah.." Violette began. Ambrose didn't realy get any of the magical stuff she was talking about. He looked at the amulet. It was a lapis Lazuli embodied with silver attached to a simple silver chain. He tried it on. "I also hexed the chain so it won't break easily. cool, huh?" Violette eagerly said. "This is awesome!", Ambrose said. "You wanna try it out?" Violette said with a huge grin.

Outside of the shop, Ambrose was standing in a shadow, feeling excited about trying this new 'invention'. Violette had her spellbook with her, and was scribbling something into it, probably a report about her new discoveries. Ambrose took a deep, unnecessary breath, and stepped out in the sun. Though he didn't normally feel anything the first 10 minute he was out in the sun, he felt something was different. It was like the sun' rays was dancing around on his skin, rather than trying to impale it like usual. Suddenly, Violette burst out in laughter. "What?" Ambrose said, looking at his witch friend like a big question mark. Violette couldn't get herself to speak, so she made a sign that Ambrose stood still while she rushed inside. a few moments later, she emerged with a hand mirror. showing it to Ambrose, Ambrose saw that he was now glittering. glittering like a discoball. Or like.. "Hell no!" Ambrose said as he jumped into the shadows again. Violette was now lying on the floor, struggling to breathe. ambrose grew irritated and decided to wait it out. About 15 minutes later, violette stopped laughing and stood up. She now looked like she had been crying her eyes out, which she actually had. "Heh..... heh... Sorry about that. I might have overdone it a little" she said as the two of them went bac inside. "It can easily be fixed, so don't worry about it. "Just wait here, and I will be right back". she then rushed upstairs again.

While he waited, the doors to the shop opened, and a guy came in. Looking at him, Ambrose swiftly turned around and pulled his hood up. It was the weird slayer he had fought off the night before! What was he doing there? "Adam, hush! Don't be rude. The two of you could at least try to get along." a familiar voice said as the slayer checked behind the curtains where the reading found place. That meant.... The girl-slayer! And where she was, was also almost for certain.. That red slayer dude! A blonde bombshell of a woman also rushed past them all, exciting the shop. And that was of course the hot blonde slayer. Well, luckily, she just ran past them. she couldn't possibly have recognized Ambrose. the odd Slayer could, however. Though, Ambrose's vampire traits were weakened during the day, maybe he couldn't sense him? Or maybe he could... Dang! "Hey, I'm back!" Violette said as she rushed past the odd slayer. Ambrose wondered for a second that he could sense her being a witch too, but decided to leave it be. "Cool, now let's get out of here!" Ambrose said, pulling Violette with him out on the streets.

Out on the streets, the blonde slayer was reading a newspaper with such an intensity that it seemed like she was part of the newspaper-reading olympics! Probably just a disappearance or something. And as luck would have it, the red slayer and the girl slayer Ambrose had hypnotized emerged, and walked over to her. "Alright alright, I'm sorry about the pussy thing. Could ya not be pissed with me. Yer much hotter when you smile." the red slayer said. Violette, who obviously noticed Ambrose being a little out of it, decided to go back in. the amulet worked fine now, she said, and it did. The slayers ran off one by one, and sure enough, only the odd slayer stood left. Ambrose decided he'd leave for the castle. It seemed the slayers were planning some sort of an attack. Knowing a better route to the castle, Ambrose stepped out in the sunlight, feeling the warm touch like he hadn't felt it in ages. As he walked past the odd slayer, he cracked a friendly, yet ominous smile. If he saw it or not, Ambrose didn't know, and as soon as he was out of sight, he used his super speed to run off towards the castle.