• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castlevania CoD Discussion

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Approved by Kamotz.

Here, we'll discuss PvP battles, boss battles, objectives, and anything else that pertains to this Castlevania RP. Although, make note that this is for Call of Darkness, not Curse of Darkness, haha.

TVTropes link (thanks to Jean Gray!): http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/CastlevaniaCallOfDarkness

Oh yes, and I have a map! Done in Paint with mysterious marks and likely inaccurate scale, but it should become clearer in time. Here's a link to it.

http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums...d-2756-4097-b63f-0778fd8ca57f_zpsc7deb6a6.jpg

Assuming north to be up for sake of convenience, the Outer Courtyard is the thin stretch of land by the southern outermost wall, in the F1 square.

Our merry and not-so-merry cast:

Heirs of Darkness
Daciana Lupei - Jean Gray
Clarissa 'Clary' Emiko Sinclair - Aura of Twilight
Diego Vendrix - DVB
Rapunzel Rogers - TheSequelReturns
John Millis - CuriousHeartless

Defenders of Light
Genya Arikado - Ysavvryl
Yoko Belnades - Ysavvryl
Jane Cooper - Beirut
Tabitha Crowley - NPC
Harry Stanley - CuriousHeartless

Belmonts
Cadenza Mia Amoré - Monster Guy
Elias Belmont - Billy Mays
Ian Blackwood - SoulMuse

Seekers of Darkness
Masquerade (Alias Elric Laplace) - TheSequelReturns
Belladonna (Flora Marten) - Ysavvryl

Other
Death - Ysavvryl
Sayo “Marie” Aeternam (possible Heir, pending acceptance) - Lost

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sooo, yeah I'm just waiting for someone else to post first so I can piggyback off of them. So I have something to do besides beheading a skeleton. ^^;

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I was thinking Elias would try to take out the bone arks in order to protect Ian and Cadence. Just a question Ysavvryl, can I use Elias' other weapons as sub-weapons? Also, though he pretty much uses Holy magic otherwise I wanted to give him the power to be able to enchant his weaponry with any element except Darkness. That ok with you?

Oh yeah, and Elias is going to have a simple flip phone, the one a parent gives to their kid so they can call them if they miss the school bus. Basically Yoko gave it to him because he wouldn't have a phone otherwise. His family didn't use much modern technology, so Elias hasn't even owned a cell phone before.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I guess I'll make the first post. XD The character would just have to be drawn in by the beam, right? XD

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I don't know much about guns either. About using the other weapons as subweapons, the only unusual one is the rapier. That's fine.

Everyone is arriving at about the same time, within a couple of minutes, so you could notice that there are others besides Genya's group there.

This version of Castlevania seems a bit unusual in having three nature areas and two crypts, maybe three if you count the little graveyard in the courtyard.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@jean Gray: Death calls them orbs, so they'd look like black orbs that suddenly speak to you, then grab and take you away.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll most likely make a post later. I need to RNG Marie's personalities for everyone. Anyways I guess I can start off with a simple question. What's everyone's Leitmotif?

Liltwick

FOr Marie, she'd have the song Ten-Faced. (Fitting XD)

Anyways, suggesting the Heirs of Darkness's Five man Band.

Clary: Leader (She was left with this role... )

Diego: Lancer (Just from past experiences)

Marie: The Smart Guy

Daciana: The Big Guy

Rapunzel: The Chick

John: Token Evil Teammate/ Sixth Ranger.

Any objects or such?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I gotta look for a Leitmotif for Daciana...well, it's definitely something dark, hard and aggressive. XD

Liltwick

Let's see here... Ten-Faced.

Now we have 16 other characters besides Marie, and I already know Death is going to be able to know the real Marie. Time to RNG the other fifteen. (Well, John is getting Trickster!Marie and Daciana is getting Flirty!Marie, so technically 13)

CuriousHeartless

No idea on a leitmotif. What is one of the creepiest, most deranged songs in Castlevania? I'm fine with John where he is there Lost.

I hate having first reply so I'll wait for someone else to post.

Also, who all is helping on the TVTropes page? I'm game for it.

Liltwick

Alright, good to hear CH. Anyways, finally finished her personalities and who's getting them

[SPOIL]
B!tch!Sayo- Cadance
Aggressive!Sayo- Ian
Tsundere!Sayo- Jane
Otaku!Sayo- Clary
Motherly!Sayo- Rapunzel
Gothic!Sayo- Elias
Cute!Sayo- Harry
Girly!Sayo - Diego
Shy!Sayo- Yoko
Clingy!Sayo- Belladonna
Sayo- Death
Tomboy!Sayo- Masquerade
Flirty!Sayo- Daciana
Trickster!Sayo- John
Stoic!Sayo- Genya
Princess!Sayo- Tabitha [/SPOIL]

Of course her and Cadance are going to be enemies. Anyways she's not a lesbian I swear (Maybe :p)! The RNG gave all her romantic related personalities to girls.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, if we're going for actual songs, it would be either No Fear for the Setting Sun by Amon Amarth, Without Fear by Amon Amarth, or She-Wolf by The Vision Bleak. XD

Unless you mean actual game music, then I'll look for one. XD

Sure, come aboard CuriousHeartless...I'm the one who edits the most here. XD

Who makes a better Dark Feminine...Sayo or Daciana? XD

Last edited: