• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castlevania CoD Discussion

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
>Tarot

Jean did suggest Marie to be the High Priestess, but I honestly feel like either Death or the Moon would fit her better. Due to her constantly changing and her imposing illusions of herself on others.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Empress because of big, fertile assets. XD I'd like to think that Daciana's a passionate, fiery Wands-type Queen/Empress, but still one. XD There's beauty in Daciana after all. XD

Damn...Empress or Emperor, what's the consensus? XD

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I'd agree on Emperor for Daciana. I'd put Genya as Star; given what he's been through, he has to be a high level card and if we go by Persona standards, Star works well. Yoko is probably a good fit for Empress, although that's just off the top of my head. As for Belladonna, not too sure. The Devil? I made her with the Perky Goth trope in mind, mostly.

Marie would be a fitting Moon with her personality shifts.

Also, we have a surprise seventh heir as Zalck has joined us. Which means I need to reroll the reborn Dracula. I probably won't be accepting any more characters in this, so I hope all of you stick around. Fortunately I don't need to change the map, just what one area was. It was the Technomage Lab and I hadn't put anything really important there yet.

According to Aura's post, it is now summer. Not that it really matters, since the castle's weather will be whatever it wants.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Darn. Zalck poses a serious threat XD. In any case, finally got around to updating.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Rapunzel is totally Hermit. Very much so. Masquerade... I'm not sure. Maybe Chariot or Star.

Well, my post is up. Rapunzel is having a mild crisis accepting that fantasy is now reality, and Masquerade is around doing hiding-in-the-shadows stuff.

And then there were two... male heirs that is.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Actually, 2, because Diego spontaneously turned into a girl in the last paragraph of DVB's post.

lol, I almost want to say keep it because it's hilarious, but I'm not sure how to explain the sudden gender change.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Crap, let me edit that. :/

And yeah, I don't find it funny

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Sorry about that, DVB. Typos and such are a pain sometimes.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
In other news, I just edited Clary's intro post a bit because its driving me crazy. I don't think this will affect any one else's post though.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I was under the impression that familiars had to magically be summoned. ^^; That's why Cerberus I've been spelling it wrong all this time! D8 isn't listed in Cadence's inventory, and why it's a skill rather than equipment.

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I think Cerberus is spelled all kinds of ways... but yes, familiars and summons are skills. In the Sorrow games, you summoned them with particular souls and they hung around fighting with you until your MP ran out. But in Curse of Darkness, the Innocent Devil summons had their own health bar. They were summoned into being, then acted as a partner until dismissed or their health ran out. In that case, they revert to a glowy orb spirit state unable to do anything until you collected hearts. I'm working with both explanations for familiars here.

Okay, all but one posted, so I moved ahead past the initial ambush. Death has scattered the group. There are four locations that you can end up in. Some players can choose where to go, some have been assigned for plot reasons.

-All of the Heirs and Yoko remain in the Outer Courtyard. The Heirs' starting items are behind the sealed doors; the seal breaks when the person who gets the equipment inside touches the door.

-Genya has been transported to the southern part of the rooftop. I would like this group to remain smaller, as he's going up to investigate the Lofty Throne area. Even if you try to find a way back to the group, it'll take longer from this location. It's not a major area, so there isn't a rooftop boss in the plans (yet).

-Cadence has been transported to Twilight Garden (from her SU), on the northern side of the main castle structure. This group will have a relatively easy time meeting back up with the Outer Courtyard group, but there are a few things that can be investigated in the Garden as well.

-Masquerade, Belladonna, and Death went to the Infernal Dungeon (from John's SU). On the B1 map, it's the prison-like area on the left, in the bottom room with two symbols in it.

-Anyone else can choose where they end up, with the options being the Outer Courtyard, Rooftop, or Twilight Garden.

On the various areas, I'll have certain rooms and features decided on, and describe these as they're approached and investigated. Otherwise, you're free to describe what a particular room looks like or build off of what I or another player posts.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I updated. Let me know what I can edit. I am not sure if we can approach the sealed doors.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Posted too. XD

New random topic while the Tarot cards go on. XD

7 Heirs of Darkness...7 Deadly Sins motifs? Which one goes to who? XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll work up a post later.

Sins? Hmm, I can see Daciana as wrath. I can't place Marie exactly, maybe Lust? Diego most likely will get pride. I can see Clary and Envy working out for some odd reason. Repunzel as Gluttony or Sloth? The new guy seems to look like Sloth, and John gets Greed....?

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
You can approach the sealed doors, but only one will open to Diego (and only to him at the moment). Same goes with the other sealed doors and heirs. You can also check out various items in the room or talk to Yoko; I can't respond much if you don't do much.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait...so I can edit to have Daciana find her door? XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I can't say about the deadly sins, but wouldn't the psychopath be Wrath? Also, Diego would be Gluttony (of the food kind). So I can edit my post to have him approach the door.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
For all we know, his can also be Lust or Pride. XD Daciana has red hair to match her awful temper...though Pride can also fit because she's an arrogant winner and a sore loser, Lust because she strongly desires pleasure, freedom and swings both ways, or even Envy because when she was young, she wanted the freedom to do things most guys could get away with. XD

Door 6 is Daciana's. XD