• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Casual Battling Section Rules (READ OR YOU WILL BE INFRACTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Casual Battles Section Rules

Make sure to follow the rules listed in this thread to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points . Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

Rules

1. Follow all SPPf rules.

2. Only post your name and FC, as well as any battle specifics such as Single, Double, Triple or Rotation and whether or not you wish to use the Wonder Launcher in any of the designated threads.

3. DO NOT RESPOND to someones post on a thread. If you are responding to someones battle request you may do so via PM or VM only.

4. Once you have posted you may not post again on a thread until at least 2 people have posted after you.

P.S - Thread moderation is on, meaning you are not permitted to make custom threads anymore, so don't bother asking for thread approvals. If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Casual Battling Forum staff. Enjoy!

shortmicky

Super Collector
Mike
White: 3009 7957 3523
Black: 1077 0441 8606

Tiisko

Oliver
FC WHITE: 2709 1589 3229

Lvl. 100 Legendaries allowed standard 6v6 NO wonder launcher

KingOmega

BOO!! hehehe...
I'm Chumlee
My FC= 0260 9587 9188
I do all battles, but no wonder launchers. (6 vs. 6)

LilDemon491

Looking for battle.
I am using only 1 pokemon at the moment.
You may use however many you want.
No restrictions, anything goes.
See Sig for my info, then PM me.

Codlydodly

Looking for a 6v6 lvl 100 single battle opponent. 5th gen only. no Ubers but anything else goes.
Name: Zach
FC: 1893 1985 4121
I will be online for the next hour if anyone is interested

im bored anyone wanna battle 6 on 6 level 100 no ubers lets if anyone can beat my shinys :649:

Status
Not open for further replies.