• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Casual Doubles Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow2spare

Hello guys, this is just my casual team for double battles, EVs and Natures aren't that important (I had these pokemon before I knew EVs and Nature actually meant something). Take my team with a pinch of salt in regard to EVs and Natures (or just pretend they have the correct EVs / Natures for competitive)

Milotic

Quirky

Moveset:
Recover
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Aqua Ring

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale

This is my main pokemon that I love to death. I use him as a cannon that can survive through his ability and through the immense healing. He never disappoints. Perhaps one day I'll EV and Nature train him.

Latias

Bold

Moveset:
Psychic
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Energy

Item: Life Orb
Ability: Levitate

My powerhouse support. Calm Mind is used for when the team is stalling or are in process in moves such as Dig and Fly. Psychic for STAB and Ice / Grass for extra support.

Clefable

Bold

Moveset:
Brick Break
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Softboiled

Item: Expert Belt
Ability: Magic Guard

My first shiny pokemon!! Oh how I love her. She is used for ghost spell prediction against Latias and used as a cover for Milotic. Wide spread of ability types for support, which also explains Expert Belt. Brick Break, which surprisingly does average damage for a Bold nature, is used for light screen and protect and those pesky dark types.

Rhyperior

Naughty

Moveset:
Megahorn
Hammer Arm
Protect
Earthquake

Item: King's Rock / Bright Powder (still don't know what to use)
Ability: Lightningrod

Used mainly for coverage against Milotic. Many times I don't want to switch out and waste another turn using Aqua Ring again, so woth this amazing rock, lightning type pokemon are useless. Protect is used as a stall, as my enemy will want to KO him fast.

This is my team. I start with Milotic and Clefable, opening with Aqua Ring. My team has been successful in online battles vs friends and double Battle Subway. I will eventually redo this team and EV / Nature train (prob not Latias and Clefable though. I like my rare n shinies). Please rate and any constructive advice would be appriciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.