1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cat Tales

Discussion in 'Fan-Comics' started by Quackers, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Quackers

Quackers Draw.

Ok, the title isn't much, but I couldn't come up with anything better. Anyways, this is the story of a kid named Brandon.... and I'll let you figure the rest out from there.

Backstory
    Backstory

Prolouge
    Prolouge-1
    Prolouge-2

Comics
    Chapter 1- Who am I?
    Chapter2-CatKid

Newest Issue
    [​IMG]

Fan Stuff
    None

Credits
    Spriters Resource for the overworld sprites.
    Puss in Boots were made by request by Wisest Pikachu.

You have to read the prolouge to know what is happening, but have fun reading it.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2006
  2. Infinity

Infinity Gone...

You have something going on here, the editing is nice, but it is a bit confusing. My advice is to clean up the plot a bit at the begining so readers can really actively engage into the story.

3. Chaotic Houndoom

Chaotic Houndoom Dark Trainer

Its okay, maybe if you put a little more things about what's happening, then it'll be fine.

4. Quackers

Quackers Draw.

I realized that I didn't explain enough what was going on after I already made the comic. I'm almost done with a comic that tells what is happening before the prolouge (So, a pro-prolouge?). Unfortunatly, the sprites are at my other grandma's, and I can't access them at the moment. I am working on getting it done though.

5. Quackers

Quackers Draw.

Sorry for the double post, but I now have the back story! I know its kind of basic, but it explains the basics of what is going on.

[​IMG]

6. Pokefan26

Pokefan26 Woot! SSB!

I find it very interesting, good job. If only members would actually notice it instead of reading journey comics. -.-

7. Quackers

Quackers Draw.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

I am working on the next episode now, sorry its taking so long.

8. Quackers

Quackers Draw.

Ok, it is finally done. Along with this is a new character!

Chapter 2- Cat Kid
    [​IMG]