• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cat Tales

Ok, the title isn't much, but I couldn't come up with anything better. Anyways, this is the story of a kid named Brandon.... and I'll let you figure the rest out from there.

Backstory
Backstory

Prolouge
Prolouge-1
Prolouge-2

Comics
Chapter 1- Who am I?
Chapter2-CatKid

Newest Issue
Chapter2-CatKid.png

Fan Stuff
None

Credits
Spriters Resource for the overworld sprites.
Puss in Boots were made by request by Wisest Pikachu.

You have to read the prolouge to know what is happening, but have fun reading it.

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
You have something going on here, the editing is nice, but it is a bit confusing. My advice is to clean up the plot a bit at the begining so readers can really actively engage into the story.

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
Its okay, maybe if you put a little more things about what's happening, then it'll be fine.

I realized that I didn't explain enough what was going on after I already made the comic. I'm almost done with a comic that tells what is happening before the prolouge (So, a pro-prolouge?). Unfortunatly, the sprites are at my other grandma's, and I can't access them at the moment. I am working on getting it done though.

Sorry for the double post, but I now have the back story! I know its kind of basic, but it explains the basics of what is going on.

backstory.png

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

I am working on the next episode now, sorry its taking so long.

Ok, it is finally done. Along with this is a new character!

Chapter 2- Cat Kid
Chapter2-CatKid.png