• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Legend of Zelda is <3

And it was today. For me. Then I took a "nap" and oh hey it's 8 hours later. Oops.
Wewt Twilight Princess was by no imaginable comparison to the others my favorite Legend of Zelda game, probably because I love wolves, and the story was amazing imo, plus Midna is EPIC win <3.

Anyway sorry OM I just got your vm now, I'll be on tomorrow morning.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Beat Sma and Gig, don't remember the scores because I got distracted by other stuff >.>

Points plz kthx <3

tentative lineup is me, swift, jeyre, TUM, and gig, with ian, and justin as subs

[tr][td=50%]Wat?[/td][/tr]

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
OM check your pms please I got up early to meet you please don't make me wait. :(

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
He has young children at home, the man is allowed to miss an appointment XD

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
He has young children at home, the man is allowed to miss an appointment XD
No I'm aware of that, its just i came on early so it'd be more convenient for him, and I was doing him a favor. I wasn't angry, I respect the fact he has little chillins to look after but I delayed my morning stuff to come on an hour and half early for him. It was just a miscommunication. With all due respect, please mind your own business if you don't know whats going on. (you were probably joking around anyway).

Anyway back on topic, just battled OM in a really tough match, my damage prediction skills served me well on the defense. There was some hax on both sides, I managed to recover from an barely unfatal crit. One of his pokes got clumsy near the end, though if it actually hit bar a crit it shouldn't of ko'd luna anyway, just would've made the match last longer. Overall GG I hope this team works out this well in the war. 3-0 me

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Beat OM 2-0, a close match as always <3

Edit: Beat Animation 2-0 in UU, it was hella haxy. He needs points for stomping on me 6-0 yesterday >.<

EditEdit: Beat Thomas 2-0, was a pretty clean game. Lost to him afterwards 0-1, was suuuuper close.

So that's 6 points for me plz Ian <3

EditEditEdit: Poor Sma, 6-0. 8 points.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
LOL well folks I might be blacklisted for outspeeding a bad timid starmie, with my scarfraptor, because hes a noob and apparently doesn't know what choice scarf is. Fun stuff right there. So Tom cross your fingers that the mods are going to smart about it.

NOTE: He claims that his starmie was timid/scarfed with max speed, though by the way he battled he probably just used 10 carbos and calls that max speed and doesn't even know what an ev is. Anyone whos battled my Skyraptor please vouche for me that its not hacked.

Animation

Banned
Yes we are I'll get everything up tomorrow, I promise I can't do it today because soon I'll be leaving to my older brothers house. So, please just bare with me.

old man

On Guard!!!
LOL well folks I might be blacklisted for outspeeding a bad timid starmie, with my scarfraptor, because hes a noob and apparently doesn't know what choice scarf is. Fun stuff right there. So Tom cross your fingers that the mods are going to smart about it.

NOTE: He claims that his starmie was timid/scarfed with max speed, though by the way he battled he probably just used 10 carbos and calls that max speed and doesn't even know what an ev is. Anyone whos battled my Skyraptor please vouche for me that its not hacked.

If yours is legit (which I know it is) you won't have to worry about it. They will ask to see the pokes in question (if it even gets that far) or ask what there stats are. Anyone who has been playing the 4th gen knows that if a known speedster gets outran the poke in question has to be scarfed. Or it's a speed tie and the AI decided that you go first.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Don't forget my +2 for my battle with Old Man. XD I'll be on tomorrow morning if anyone wants to battle x3

@OM: Yeah thanks X3, he probably doesn't even have the balls to report me cuz he knows he was wrong. Thanks for the support guys.

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Name: AB2
FC: 0647-2109-6774
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 0/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : my bff Giggity is in it
Would you make any improvements? : ya I need lots of help, tutoring is the way 2 go.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no one referred me babe, joined on my own free will.
House you would like to be placed it: Black House lol xD

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Hey since you're here now I can tell you that your name makes my mouth water. Every time. It's awesome.

Hai welcome <3

Name: Erik or Shadow idc which one you call me.
FC: sig
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5 REPPIN DAT NJ
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 1/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Lots of friends here.
Would you make any improvements? : i would hot this upppp
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : :3
House you would like to be placed it: Hot House aka White House (D)

Last edited:
Name: AB2
FC: 0647-2109-6774
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 0/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : my bff Giggity is in it
Would you make any improvements? : ya I need lots of help, tutoring is the way 2 go.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no one referred me babe, joined on my own free will.
House you would like to be placed it: Black House lol xD

Name: Erik or Shadow idc which one you call me.
FC: sig
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5 REPPIN DAT NJ
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 1/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Lots of friends here.
Would you make any improvements? : i would hot this upppp
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : :3
House you would like to be placed it: Black

oh yes, now this just got better

xLilith

Genesis
Name: Lileh
FC: idk
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): -10/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : joinin the bandwagon
Would you make any improvements? : make this clan shine with my hotness