• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Um, I beat Tom like 5-3[d/c] for a test match, the wifi was being mo though.

Name: AB2
FC: 0647-2109-6774
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 0/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : my bff Giggity is in it
Would you make any improvements? : ya I need lots of help, tutoring is the way 2 go.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no one referred me babe, joined on my own free will.
House you would like to be placed it: Black House lol xD

Name: Erik or Shadow idc which one you call me.
FC: sig
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5 REPPIN DAT NJ
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 1/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Lots of friends here.
Would you make any improvements? : i would hot this upppp
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : :3
House you would like to be placed it: Hot House aka White House (D)

<3 oyes. Sup.

Does this mean i lose my place in teh war team? XD

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Wait wait wait Ab, Lil, and Shadow!!!!! Wow my head is spinning

old man

On Guard!!!
I thought the war should have started by now? quit stalling guys and get it posted and hound a mod to accept it!

It's Phop!!!!! I need to hop on PO and get that badge of yours

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
O_O. wtf? Is it just my imagination or did Catalyst just merge with Team Walrus? Where's your fourth stoog boys? (and girl). I have a feeling our post count is going to triple in the next couple days lol. Anyway, I'm up for a battle if anyones interested (wifi).

@Erik: Whatsa matter dood, got bored of running the show? Anyway come march we are gonna have an epic battle of the new pogiemans. Did you import it? And which did you get?

O_O. wtf? Is it just my imagination or did Catalyst just merge with Team Walrus? Where's your fourth stoog boys? (and girl). I have a feeling our post count is going to triple in the next couple days lol. Anyway, I'm up for a battle if anyones interested (wifi).

@Erik: Whatsa matter dood, got bored of running the show? Anyway come march we are gonna have an epic battle of the new pogiemans. Did you import it? And which did you get?

No I didnt get tired of running the show, the program got cut a little short before the broadcast.

I brought Lily here along with me .-.

Anyways about the war, Sma put me in it to do whats needed and thats win, and thats what everyone should do is win x3

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Now I didnt get tired of running the show, the program got cut a little short before the broadcast.

I brought Lily here along with me .-.

Anyways about the war, Sma put me in it to do whats needed and thats win, and thats what everyone should do is win x3
@Ian: I may not be ready, so if you want to give erik my spot you can. I can personally vouche for his skill.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Well I just beat Erik in probably one of the stupidest most boring matches I have ever had with him. In fact don't give me points, I'm erasing that from memory lol. Erik I recommend building a team that suits your usually more aggresive battling style, that way you don't get sloppy out of boredom lol, that definitally looks like one of ABs conconctions.

I'll withhold my gg til our rematch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.