• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gold
FC: 0647 2263 8546
Time Zone: United States Central
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I love battleing and useing a lot of diffrant pokemon i have collected ofver the years.
Would you make any improvements? : To the clan i can bring a whole new style of battleing to the table and if nessary improve myself to join.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope
House you would like to be placed it: Black House

welcome officialy, and as for a test battle, refer to either Shadowsfalling19, applebutter2, OldMan, SamuraiDragon1, or Swifterz & Milotic

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Swifterz & Milotic

:(

I'm not a tester, lol, Zxp you'll have to wait for the others to show up, the chat linked in SamuraiDragon's signature is the best way to find them.

And I added a loss to our war score, sorry guys. I had the worst time getting rid of his lead, it was all downhill from there. You still love me though right o_O

<3

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Good work Butters I expected no less from you. I'm a little suprised that someone as seemingly talented as you had such a difficult time Miss Milotic but nice effort none-the-less :). And Erik, you had a close game, you missed with a mediocre accuracy move, as an experienced battler you should know you are taking that risk when choosing moves like Meteor Mash to use. I am kind of dissappointed that someone who usually handles things like this pretty maturely is making such a fuss. Its not his fault you missed, and I'm quite sure you gave it your all. So you should probably stop making such a ruckus in the war thread, its only making us look bad. Anyway, win or lose guys this was a good experience for us. Ian next time I will be ready to battle in the war. Good luck Phop and Old Man, make us proud!

Last edited:

Animation

Banned
Battle post:

Vs HottieFalling19 Beat him 3-0. It was a clean battle no hax on either sides.

Vs HottieFalling19 (Rematch) Lost 3-0. Once again it was a clean battle with no hax on either sides.

and gl in the war people!

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
I'm a little suprised that someone as seemingly talented as you had such a difficult time Miss Milotic but nice effort none-the-less :)

It was the luck of the draw, had I brought my other team that same lead wouldn't have been a problem. Such is life, it was still a good match and I had the satisfaction of watching mah Tran make his Gengar into mince meat.

Also your approval makes my world go 'round, so I'll do better next time.

lol seemingly talented

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
It was the luck of the draw, had I brought my other team that same lead wouldn't have been a problem. Such is life, it was still a good match and I had the satisfaction of watching mah Tran make his Gengar into mince meat.

Also your approval makes my world go 'round, so I'll do better next time.

lol seemingly talented
Lol I was just trying to be motivational. By seemingly talented I meant I myself have never seen your fierce awesomeness first hand, I'm just going by your Potatoe sack full of wins. From my perspective you are either an exceptional battler or have way to much time on your hands.... or both. *hehe*

Anywayz anyone here wanna battle?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Congrats Phop well done! Come on OM bring your best and kick their arse!

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Yea I will guys. Were due to battle tomorrow 7:30pm his time 2:30pm mine

old man

On Guard!!!
It's ok man. Give me a time on Monday that you can battle

You still love me though right o_O

No, can I drag my sack across your face for losing?

oh, and hi. I was busy helping my aunt move, then I got the new xbox 360, so i'm currently addicted to playing Left 4 Dead on xbox live (wary)

And, I'll be making yet another team, whenever i feel like it so I can attempt to rape faise.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
No, can I drag my sack across your face for losing?

Negative Ghost Rider.

Sma when you do your weekly edit I need 10 points por favor <3

old man

On Guard!!!
What was that all about?
And what did he do now to get banned?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.