• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

PenguinTrainer

Umm okay i'm not ready Because all my pokemon are level 10 and i haven't beaten 1st gym because i was stupid enough to press the wrong buttton and screw up my game

ok u will have to be tested in the future though

PenguinTrainer

Yeah i get that... But i am soo sorry guys i will play pokemon all night tonight and peolly get to third gym...

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
welcome peguin i want to battle you but ill wait when you get them to lv50 pm me so we can battle

draco stop picking on newbies. lol jk,

hey y dont u get the sidney group userbar?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
me no have computer dude can only use my dsi but if you now how to put sidney bar using the dsi pm me

also i prey on newbies they taste like tepig[lol pork chops] JK GUYS

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
dont worry about it i was double and triple posting before i was told to stop by our clan leader which by the way hasent been on today

oh i also claim typhlosion the second best fire type

PenguinTrainer

Ok and I like typhlo also :D

Favorite pokemon has to be empoleon or charizard though :D

Edit: I thought my situation over and i would like my name not to be put in the clan i am quite sorry but i must train my pokemon before i try to join a clan .... Also if you ever want to battle me one day pm me

Really sorry :(

Last edited:

rnigov

Shiny Hunter
hey guys my team is getting better (thanks to juan on the advice for the items, berries and such) and like i said if you wanna battle just PM me and draco somehow it wont let us battle i think its the connection.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
no its not the connection

OUR BATTLE WOULD BE SO EPIC THE POKEMON WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED IN ITS ALL MIGHTYNESS

HAHAHAHAHAHA [JK]

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
You know it!

Thnx goblin this is freakin awsome

OK, welcome all! I have added everyone that filled out the form.

Penguin: **** happens. Don't beat yourself up over it rush through the game. Just play when you want and if you want to be added now you can.

Also Draco there are pretty much no restrictions as to what can say, within reason. Also We already have a breeder and I don't having a person to build other people's teams is a good idea. I think everyone should learn how to build their own team. We will find a job for you eventually.

And for all new members, I would like you to look at the Original Post. If your name is at the bottom of the groups list, under the heading TBD, then you need to post and tell me what group you want to be in. If you do not understand the whole idea behind the groups, there is a short explanation at the top of the group list.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
alright can i be a backup tester in case juans not around to test people?

i have a question whos a better champion
1:gary
2:lance
3:steven
3:wallace
4:cynthia
5:alder

just post whichever you think is better

IlikeMUDKIPS

can u say watermelon
FC:5th gen 0991 1390 0590
Time Zone:pacific
Rate yourself as a battler :7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :i been wanting to join one and this one caught my eye
Would you make any improvements? : i am a eprince battler and can help where help is needed
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : JuanLink26

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I think GARYS better because he does have the highest lvs outa all the champs[lv83 is his highest]when you face him a second time

also welcome mudkips wanna battle?

Last edited: