• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Nope, just whatever group you want to be is. Well, the Steven groups is just for leaders so, but all the others are for you guys to pick.

Tay you should battle go around and battle people. If you beat anyone in the clan you get points that will raise your chances of being a war. And if you lose you've battled someone who goes about it differently.

Awesome Goblin thanks. I'll add those now. And I don't know what the problem with the Pheobe bar was last night. I think it was just having a spaz.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
rejoin clan

um hey guys i know i shouldent be posting here but i was wandering if i can rejoin this clan.all other clans rejected me ill understand if you do the same

ares43

I Am Legend
Anyone want to do 4th gen wifi (Standard OU)? I haven't been able to find a battle on the chat, so I came over here. VM me and we'll get it done.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thnx

double posting would be if i just post right after this one before someone else posts right or is it just posting the same thing twice
[sorry stupid question]

oh if any one wants to battle ill be happy to just pm me

Xer0

Name: Mike
FC: There is no secret code to friendship, just love.
Time Zone: -4 GMT
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): Not sure, quiz me I guess.
Why do you want to join this clan? : To enhance my resume
Would you make any improvements? : I tend not to let my thoughts go unheard, I'll keep you posted.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Some guy with a Shiny Magmortar Avatar, can't remember his name for the life of me.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
welcome!

welcome to the clan xero hope you like it here.

were does everybody go to recruit new members im so far behind in the clan

Welcome Xero, Just tell me what group you wanna be in.

I don't know where Juan gets his members but the others just randomly joined or are people that or I know. And yes draco double posting is posting twice in a row without waiting for someone else to post. If you have something to add and yours is still the last post, just edit what you want to say into the post.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
can i be added to the sidney group plz

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Name:Josh or Ravern
FC: (Specify 5th gen, or 4th gen) 5th Gen. : 2236 7827 3649
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. -8 GMT ( Pacific Time )
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 9/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Because This Clan Is Very Interesting. Each Group and Such. And Also If This Clan Got What It Takes.
Would you make any improvements? : No Sir.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No One.