• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catching Shadows In The Palm Of Your Hand (Sign-Up/Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Every Heart-sama...I have a question...What are you going to evolve your Kirlia into?...Be cause I really would like to have a Gallade, and planed on getting one...But if you want one I was going to change to something else....

I was going to evolve it into Gardevoir. You can have yours evolve into a Gallade if you want later.

Damned personal life...I'll start the rp either on Thursday or Friday, but it will definately start this week!

So far, I haven't seen a problem with everyones templates, so everyone is accepted at the current moment.

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Every Heart said:
If there are going to be any rules, all I ask is this:
1. Obey the Serebii rules of course.
2. Keep romance and swearing PG13
3. You can have any Pokemon you want, as long as they are NOT LEGENDARIES.
4. Spelling and grammar are your friends. I just want to be able to read your posts.
5. You can't steal other players Pokemon. Just from made-up villians with shadow Pokemon and such.
6. You start out with up to 4 Pokemon of your own choice at level 25. That sounds about fair. Of course, if it's a Pokemon that evolves past that level that you want, then you'll just have to have it's pre-evolved form.
7. Have fun! <--Most important of all. ^_^

Just a little thing before the rpg starts...I have NO idea what is PG-13 and what isn't....So if someone would clarify for me what is clearly acceptable and what isn't, I would be very grateful. Thank you....

EspeonFan

It means keep the language mild like darn and crap.
Snd don't get romance too intense, just kissing pretty much.

Cipher Admin Lovrina

...I forgot. O.O;
-ahem-
I'd like to join your RP.
But I only have one problem: I'm not always online because I am on another RP website.
So could I still join?

XP KNOCKED UP!

I believe I can FLY!
I hope you're still taking sign-ups, because here's mine:

Name: Alex
Appearence: Alex is around 5'3 with straight, short black hair. He has has dark brown eyes that can easily be mistaken as black. He is usually seen with a dark green sweater(Takes it off when it is hot(Duh)) with a white shirt underneath, dark blue denim jeans and a pair of white sneakers. He is very skinny and not very muscular. He is very tan from being outside too much. He wears a golden cross necklace given to him a while back.
Personality:He is very shy and silent and does not like to be around people that are very talkative so he likes to be by himself or near friends. He is very kind to people and pokemon. He likes to think to himself real often and people always ask him what he is doing(obvious answer:Nothing).
Bio/Background:Alex was not quite interested in becoming a Pokemon trainer and didn't like it that much when he was young. His cousin was the one that got him interested when he got a little older. He learned all he needed about Pokemon from his cousin. He knew everything he had to know before he started his journey. As a going away gift, his cousin gave him his first Pokemon, a Buneary.
Pokemon: Buneary, Mothim, Haunter, Poliwhirl

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Alright, I know I said Thursday and Friday, but I kinda...forgot.

To make up for it, I'll start it tommorow. I swear it. If it isn't up tommorow, then I will...uhh...well I don't know what I'll do to make up for it, but just know that it will be up tommorow.

Emergency Butch, you may cancel your registration. Everyone is accepted, and no Cipher Admin Lovrina, you don't have to be on all the time in order to be a part of the rp.

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light
Finally. Sorry.

Name: Matthews Sprintz.
Appearence: Brown hair, blue eyes. HIs hair isn't exactly long, but not short either. He wears a blue srhit and slihgtly baggy long, brown pants. He wears black gloves that are cut off at the fingers and wears a black belt. He carries a big olive backpack for traveling.
Personality: (You mean emoticons? Or what? emotional?) He tends to shy away from others he doesn't know, and is still child-like. Because of this, many who wish to call him names like "crybaby" or anything like that. However, contrary to his image, he has learned martial arts and currently holds a black belt at judo. It's easy to see what his emotions are, except anger or disappointment, which in both cases he will keep a cool head and turn surprisingly brush-offish and cool, quite contrary to his normal warm self. But still quite clever and still a formidable foe.
Bio/Background: His parents are both caretakers of Pokemon and as a result he has medical knowledge of Pokemon and usually can tell what's wrong with them physicall/mentally. He lives in Agate Village. After Cipher dominated the land, his parents knew what was coming, and sent him off with three Pokemon.
Pokemon:
Weed-M Oddish
Fantum-M Gastly
Black-M Umbreon
White-F Espeon
Other: Nope.

Cipher Admin Lovrina

...I forgot. O.O;
Yay, because now mah computer is getting better reception. >.> <.<

Name: Evanescence
Appearence: A black, ruffly skirt that reaches to the knee. A tank-top that's gray on the top that says "Dork Royality" and orange on the bottom. She had white tights on with a studded belt on her skirt. Big black boots that are un-tied in a way and big black gloves with lace underneath. Her hair is black and on the right side it has a little orange/red. You can refer to this picture: http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z92/veryoverthetop/?action=view&current=Picture070.jpg
Personality: She tries to be happy, but when life gets the best of her, she gets very depressed and down. She also tries to be very friendly, but no one cares to be friendly back.
Bio/Background: Her family gave her anything she ever wanted. Her family was filthy rich, until they suddenly got bankrupt by spending all their money on Evanescence. So, they're not poor and not very rich, they're like any average family. They have enough money to live on. So, Evanescence decided to explore the region a little more, trying to accept the fact that she can't get what she want. Her family currently lives in Pheanac City.
Pokemon: Ninetales- Female
Ombreon- Male
Charizard- Male
Gyrados- Male
Other: People mostly call her Evan or Eva, because her name is too hard/long for them to say.

TheUltimatePokeEmon

Pokémon Master
May I join?
http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/158afbe3dc65c4878dd54c6610b51cf8.png
Trainer: Clarissa Gold (Crissy for short.)
Appearance: Crissy looks like a tall girl with heterochromia eyes, shoulder-length light brown hair, pale skin, and red lips. She usaully wears a yellow tee shirt, white shorts with pockets, and brown sandals. Crissy never wears makeup.
Personality: Crissy is a Tomboy. Crissy is usaully happy, because her she is kind to her Togetic, Togi. Crissy makes sure her Pokémon are always well rested. Crissy is very kind to everyone, unless they are evil.
Bio: Crissy left home at age ten, but first brought a Pokéball and got a Pokédex from Prof. Oak at the Radio Tower. She found a wild Pikachu, and caught with that Pokéball. She went to Kanto to beat the Surfing Pikachu Thing, so she could teach her Pikachu Surf. Then, she heard about Orre Region, and had Pikachu Surf to Orre, because she wanted to learn about more types of Pokémon. Crissy can run away fast, when she is in danger.
Crissy's Pokémon:
#025 Pikachu: Peeky
Peeky is Female. She is at level 25. Her moves are Thunder, Agility, Swift, Iron Tail, Rest, Surf, Flash, Attract, Charm, Rain Dance, and Thunder Wave.
#065 Alakazam: Psy
Psy is Male. He is at level 25. His moves are Confusion, Pysbeam, Recover, and Reflect.
#094 Gengar: Dark
Dark is Male. He is at level 25. His moves are Lick, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater.
#176 Togetic: Togi
Togi is Female. She is at level 25. Her moves are Charm, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Encore, Safe Guard, Fly and Double Edge.

Last edited:

ME2

Iz dat wut I tink?
Ack. *cries on inside alittle* From now on I 'll make the damned thing up the moment I open the thread! :eek: Alright gimme an hour or two.....

*waits*

Wow only about 15mins! ^_^
Name: Bandon Yuchigomi
Appearance: Short but fluffy brown hair, with random red hairs throughout, barely covering his brown/red tinted eyes. He often is wearing a brown over-jacket, with a light brown shirt underneath, usually wearing brown jeans, with ripped holes at both knees. He has a slightly deep scar that runs horizontally across his right cheek.
Personality: Though usually in solitude, when around his Pokémon and friends he opens his ‘hard shell’. He has a good poker face, making him powerful during matches, though he’s never had to experience a family member’s death; he’s seen countless friends die to their Pokémon betraying them. Something he swore would not happen to him.
Bio/Background: He lived in relative luxury whilst the majority of the land suffered, he had never even known what work was until everything went down the tube for him and his family. Since then he’s been mastering his Pokémon and their abilities. So far he’s only had a few challenges, he’s yet to lose.
Pokémon: He began his journey with his one and only Croagunk. Who of which is so in common with its master it didn’t even fight when he captured it. Later he ran across a Munchlax, whom has yet to evolve. Mime Jr. came only a few days later. He’s yet to capture any others.
Other: ‘I wanna rock’, by ‘Twisted Sister’
I hope I can still participate. :(

Last edited:
ok may i join? and if i can can i have only one pokemon? heres my template

Name: Jackie Sums
Appearance: short spiky black hair gray eyes nearly white. people mistake him for being blind cause its hard to see his pupils. He has a black leather jacket he wears over a black My Chem Turtleneck(cant dress can he?) he has pure black pants strumming over blood red sneakers with sideburns in his hair and a diamond in his ear.
Personality: doesnt talk much but is a succesful trainer. hes had thoughts of joining Team Rocket but doesnt care much for aqua and magma. likes dark and ghost pokemon but he cherishes riolu. hates croagunks and toxicroaks for an unknown reason
Background: was rich in a house on Cinnabar(familar?) but took a vacation to Orre when he was 8 fire pokemon discovered the house and inhabited it. His dad was Mike Sums a succesful trainere winning mant leagues and his mom Sandra Jewel(coordinators dont lose their last name) was a famous Grand Festival winner both tried to stop the Ciphers but was killed in the process from being poisoned Jackie was left to care for himself from then on and stayed in the bar mostly.
Pokemon: hes only got one pokemon with him and thats a powerful riolu
Other: Sum 41-Underclass Hero(look in sig)

hope Jackie can see the light of day

Status
Not open for further replies.