• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catching shiny pokemon with the pokeradar

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom-123

AAMayL supporter
guys for first 10 take w/e risk u want, and till 20 choose the furthest patch dats shaking the same as the first and after that go rly srs...dats wat i do and 80% of the time my chains go above 25...and i only spends a max of 10 minutes getting the first 10

and newbx1 maybe its becos its a border/corner patch those ones breaks ur chain very easily, and even though a patch shakes the same and it is the furthest it still has slight chance of breaking ur chain...trust me...ive got ****** at them before xD

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Got 3 Shiny Camerupt 2 days ago =D

freedom-123

AAMayL supporter
lol pokerealm strikes again...man ur pro xD

oh pokerealm answer my question for me...do u find it hard to find shinies at a chain ok ~40-45 after u get 4 in a row? i got 4 shiny flaafies from 41, 42, 43, 44 and didnt find another one for ages

Newbx1

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I have another question: has anyone tried chaining Larvitars yet? I haven't even ran into one yet. Why are they so damn evasive? I've ran into more Scythers.

freedom-123

AAMayL supporter
^ lol crazyeevee's series of unfortunate events -_______-, aw well hope u get ur ds back as soon as possible and try w/e u failed on again =P

blueracer

<< 3 of them
Last night I managed 3 shiny machops, on a chain of 40, bringing my shiny count to 6.

Deathatron

SHINY MR MIME! =D
Argh! Just had my chain of 19 Pachirisu broken by a stupid Electrike.... Grr... >: (

Deathatron

SHINY MR MIME! =D
deathatron,you have any shiny pokemon?
Yeah, I have a Shinx that came after a chain of about 4... XD

My other shiny is a Golbat from Emerald.

Endless_Winters

Frostbite Kisses
UGHH
I have been chaining ralts/cubone all day, getting the chains into the late twenties and then I choose the safest, furthest away patch.. its not on an edge or by a corner, its still in the radars range, theres not even another patch that has any competition with it.. and BANG! My chain breaks! I've never had this happen to me before and its been happening to me ALL DAY and I'm going insane!! Im not giving up though, im still trying. About an hour ago I somehow got to forty.. and I reset for an HOUR. No shiny. AN HOUR!! I can't believe this.. its unbelievable.. ARGHGHHGHGHGHHH

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Was chaining for shiny Plusle and it didn't follow the rules whatsoever..was going into patches that were at corners and on the edge as well, seeing as they were the farthest patches away and it didn't break my chain. I did manage to get the chain to 35 before I broke it..

When I tried the same thing with chaining for shiny Eevee, it kept breaking my chain..I'm not sure if it had to do with the type of Pokemon I was chaining or not..seems like Eevee are harder to chain/find than Plusle was..

Pablo

Next target
Caught 4 shiny Tyrogue's :). Route 211 is kind of hard to chain at, but it has alot of Pokemon I'd love shiny. I want to go after Meditite next, and then Hoot Hoot at night.

kerriganrisevil

not bad to find shineys pkmns but it's very long even but I admit it's less long as the normal =P Still I'm lazy with this kind of device, I should not being lazy since it's very important to find pkmns that never appear in the game. I should try this trick

Status
Not open for further replies.