• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catching shiny pokemon with the pokeradar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
well done on the marill mr confused!
i was trying for azurill this morning but failed miserably....

hd no luck so far today, gonna try for zubat later, but yesterday had my best haul ever!
3 ralts, 4 geodude, and.....10 oddish!!!!!!!!!!!!
w00t!!!!
the ralts were all female though, so im gonna try that one again....
All were from Pokeradar? Wow:D!!
EDIT: Rank Up!! Yahooooooooooooooo!!!:D!!

Last edited:

Salamence96

Pokemon Breeder
Hey I'm back. Continuing my Ponyta chain, I got to 16, but then a Bronzor broke it. So I'm at 3 now.

Edit: Woot! My Torterra grew to LV-53!

Last edited:

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Hey I'm back. Continuing my Ponyta chain, I got to 16, but then a Bronzor broke it. So I'm at 3 now.

Keep trying, Ponyta has a beautiful shiny:)!

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
my marill chain broke cause i was looking on serebii and i forgot where my shaking grasses were and accidentally walked into the wrong one.

Pablo

Next target
I'm currently in a 43 Porygon chain, having caught 3 shinies already. It has taken me 80 Max Repels for the 3 though, they're coming out slow, but I have plenty left. I hope to get an amazing Timid one.

Salamence96

Pokemon Breeder
Good luck Pablo! I hope you get a Timid one that has 31 in all of its IV's.

My current Ponyta is at 18. (Record High)

Last edited:

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
dpmfsa206.png
x3!

got lucky today and caught 3 shiny dunsparce! (yay for purple shinies! ^_^) got to 40 with no problems, and the 1st shiny appeared 2 resets after getting to 40- the other 2 were about 50/60 SR's apart. with 172 SR's left, and no more shinies appearing, i just gave up for the day because my eyes were hurting so much! @.@ lol, shiny hunting can't be a very good thing for your eyesight! >_<

dunsparce's were:
#1 male, docile, likes to fight.
#2 male, docile, likes to fight. o_O
#3 female, gentle, a little quick tempered.

haven't checked iv's yet- what's the best level to level pokemon up to to check their iv's in 1 of the calculators? or what's the quickest way to check?

anyway, congrats to everyone who caught new shinies today, good luck to everyone still hunting, and thanks halcyon for the luck a few pages back- it really help today! ^__~

E4 Edo

I just got to 40 on my swarm: Elecktrike

REsetting for shinies now!

Mephisto

Banned
You know, I just figured out sth... If you have myopia it's a whole lot easier to chain. In addition, your eyes don't hurt and you can play for more than 5 hours straight. So, when I chain, i don't wear my glasses(no that I've ever worn them) and it's very easy to distinguish the patches...

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Thanks! That really got me motivated! (not sarcasm) But my chain got broken by a Kricketune.

It is good that I got you motivated isn't it:p??

Salamence96

Pokemon Breeder
Yup. Now my chain is at 25! I'm getting this weird feeling that I'm gonna make a really stupid mistake though.

Pablo

Next target
I'm up to 8 shinies since my last post! :D Gl to everyone else chaining.

Salamence96

Pokemon Breeder
CRAP! I was at 43 Ponytas, then i just walked into a blank spot and it went away! (depresion kicks in).

*yawns* I'm going to try and find some more Glameow now.. Uh, when i've woken up a bit anyways :rolleyes:
I'm on 46 with 5 Shinies. And i'll probably only go for 10 or so.

Too bad on the Ponyta, Salamence96, you have to be more careful;]

Good luck if anyone's around~

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
I'm going to start resetting for my 4th shiny Budew..

Good luck to anyone chaining ^^

edit - Finally shiny #4 @ 247 repels. Female, yatta!

Last edited:

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
*yawns* I'm going to try and find some more Glameow now.. Uh, when i've woken up a bit anyways :rolleyes:
I'm on 46 with 5 Shinies. And i'll probably only go for 10 or so.

Too bad on the Ponyta, Salamence96, you have to be more careful;]

Good luck if anyone's around~

Great job on the Glameow Halycon!! I might chain Togepi next hmm...
EDIT: Congrats Pinkerdroit:D!

Thanks Pimplup, and Congratulations on your 4th Budew pinkerdroit!^_______^
*wishes you both luck*

Ahh, i'm on 574 MRs...
*keeps resetting*

Phred

Thanks! That really got me motivated! (not sarcasm) But my chain got broken by a Kricketune.

Keep at it! Blue Ponyta is so cool! It was my first Shiny since my Rattata in Gold.
I was kind of disappointed that the Blue became grey when it evolved, but I've grown attached to Shiny Rapidash, and made it a part of my team! Looks really nice on PBR.

Status
Not open for further replies.