• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catching shiny pokemon with the pokeradar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narumaru

<---- Favorite Shiny
OMG! i got a shiny eevee at 17 but then my chain broke at 34 >_<

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
2000th POST :club:

And rank up =O

Anyway, I'm going to chain Gligar soon, wish me luck =D
Congrats Narumaru.

Narumaru

<---- Favorite Shiny
thanks and good luck.
My eevee is trash nature not what I wanted so I will chain again in a while.

OMG! i got a shiny eevee at 17 but then my chain broke at 34 >_<

Congrats! Too bad your chain broke when it was going well :[
But at least you got a shiny :] What nature did it get?

Still chaining pinsir here, I don't even know why I'm chaining after the unfair venonat chainbreak at 37 >_>

Horitzu

NOMNOMNOM
Gonna chain Eevee later. What nature? >.<'' I'm thinking about Modest, but I want your opinion. ^^' Talk to "Huzo". x'DD

Huzo... I dont know were I get it all from. xD

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
First shiny patch appears lol

edit: number 2 appears lol again

Last edited:

Calcium

Garden Hose
I just checked the IVs of my Flaaffys.

Raphiel is Lonely, Female and Alert to Sounds.
29/11/9/16/18/31

Alpharos is Hasty, Male and Impetuous and Silly.
14/23/28/9/8/29

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
ugh 2 shinies seems to be my curse now, forgot to use a repel and ended up breaking my chain. ive gotten 2 shinies in like every chain since wobbuffet, no more

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
I'm a beggining chainer so I have a question.

I have read Shuko's guide and just recently someone named 13mjr or something. Does having two patches shaking on the same line, next to each other or diaganol from each other change something or should it be ignored?

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I get my chain broke ALOT! i prefer to just wonder around and find one (i havnt even found a shiny on Diamond yet...) but im gonna try!!!!

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
I'm currently chaining ponyta I have a chain of 14 right now. Maybe I'll get a shiny.

scionguy08

Omg.. I am trying to chain a porygon at the mansion but the chain keeps breaking and its only 5/100% and its driving m batty

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
Man chaining is hard! You know how you can use the TM cut on the grass right? I was thinking if I used that to make the patches of grass smaller, will that increase the chances of having that same poke show up so you can have up to 40 of the same pokemon with the pokeradar? Just something I just thought but I doubt this will work!

Gunny

<-The ninja god
Chaining = Hell for me!!!!

I had a chain of 24 Floatzels, and then the chain broke for no apparent reason!!!!!! I didn't even get a shiny... T_T

I guess chaining isn't my knack, just I wanted a legit shiny after hacking for a lot of other shinies... -,-

-Espacio-

OMG, I cant believe this is happening!! I was on a chain of 4 Ponyta, and my little brother was sitting by watching. He said, exact quote “ The next one you find is going to be a shiny one “ Then I told him that it was very unlikely to find a shiny on only a chain of 4. Lo and behold, as I walked into the next patch(a normal one), I saw the blue flames and my heart starting racing!! I cant believe that my little brother(only 5 yrs old) predicted that I would get a shiny. I named it Logan, after him. It has a Bashful nature and its level 14. Maybe he should always sit by me when I’m shiny hunting :p Good luck everyone and congrats on new shinies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.