• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catching the Subway (BS)

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Oh god 5th gen aaaah

Erufuun @ Choice Scarf
Bold / Mischievous Heart
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Switcheroo
- Cotton Spore
- Flash
- Charm

Blatantly stolen from Smogon's BF thread. Mischievous Heart is just utterly borked. Cotton Spore now has 100% accuracy, by the way.

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Jolly / Sand Veil
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Not much to say about this, it's Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway standard.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful / Clear Body
252 HP / 176 Def / 64 SpD
- Substitute
- Curse
- Amnesia
- Iron Head

Also standard. I need better EVs though.

(Woo, first decent rater to make a 5th gen team! (I couldn't post until after YOOMTAH because of retarded internet.))

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
that lead is the lead to end all leads.

All I can see here is that you could possibly run 252 Atk, Adamant on Registeel; the Lucario for the BT does it too and sometimes even then I find that it's not quite sufficient, so Registeel could probably use all the firepower it can get.

With all the stat-altering abilities floating around in the 5th Gen, I'm not sure if TrickScarf will continue to be efficient but hey, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Didn't say much but hope it helps.

(Woo, first decent rater to post a team!)
lol

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
(Woo, first decent rater to post a team!)
Well thank you, I'll remember this compliment.

Only thing I can see is that Registeel wants more Special Defence to take the fire and ice attacks who are most of the time special.

Standard = standard, so not too much to rate.

Btw, how does Erufuun learn Trick?

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
^He means Switcheroo, which is an egg move for Erufuun.