• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catchphrases

Catchphrase?

• Yes

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • What?

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
My most recent would be "damn it, not shiny". I'm trying to MM a shiny Zorua, no luck yet.

How do you Mega Man a shiny Zorua? Give it blue armour (Shiny Zorua's blue, right?) and fight the eight Gym Leaders in your desired order before going through Wily League? Cilan Man wants to fight!

I dunno how I forgot this, but I also like "Eyyyyyyyyyyy!" despite seeing Happy Days only in Weezer's Buddy Holly music video and for a whole minute outside of that, and the Fonz wasn't even in the part I saw.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I probably have a few, but I can't think of them right now. I do know that whenever I melee something in Halo I say "Gotcha, bitch."

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I always say a certain word or phrase a few times and then I can't stop saying it for a while. Though it usually drops from my vocabulary eventually. The one catchphrase that has stuck with me is "Sweet Jesus".

AZX612

On my own here we go
I (Sort of) have 2.

When somebody talks to me, and I dont know them or dont feel like talking, I'll say "Uhh, mi no habla espanol" and walk away quickly.

And if somebody says something really obvious, Instead of "No duh" I say "No durp."

Dont ask...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
"Hey Twinkie!" <- don't use it as much now, though

"Nyaa" or "maow" (usually to my brothers)

"Chuu" in a quiet tone.

Um... "holy Moses" sorta is.

Can't think of them, actually. Haven't really monitored myself xD.

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
Now that I think about it, I have a bad habit of using the word "hella" way too many times, such as "That movie is hella boring!" or "I have hella work to do."

Oh wait, I can't forget responding to everything stupid with a flat "what." Example: "'Hella' is my unintentional catchphrase!" "...What."

Canto

Often, especially when I mess up on a video game or something, I find myself saying "Flip flap floppin' floopers!". I don't know why, but it's become a habit now.

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
i have a few, but the only one i can think of now is 'not me too' instead of not me either.
one of my best friends keeps saying "unleeeeeeeeees!! everytime someone says something. very annoying.

Whimsicott

Person: Hey, I just caught a Bidoof, awesome right?
Me: You have no face :I
Person: What?

Just something to say when another person tells me something ridiculous.
I don't really know where I got it from. It's totally random.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Close, Colonel, but no cigar! (Annie Oakley film, 1935.)

Been a habit ever since I saw the film, haha. Can't get rid of it!

Pristarin

Banned
I'll sarcastically remark "Grace and poise." when I or someone else do something clumsy. That's about all I think of really.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
When somebody says something I don't really care to listen to, or if I want them to leave or shut up, I just say "Thats Nice. Go hug a Pole."

I don't know.....

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I tend to say "Bless you" to much more than a sneeze. When someone coughs, sneezes, hiccups, burps ... people usually are confused but it's also quite funny.
And then randomly I say something else like "Your welcome" to a sneeze just to throw everyone off.

Another one is that I'll say "Yes ma'am" to any guys I know, and "Yessir" to girls. Usually over text or computer, though, I rarely say that in person.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
When my mother say something embarassing about me to other people like I can speak my secrets if someone asks me the right questions while I 'm sleep I say:B-T-W mom, O-M-G. Only she speaks english as well as me in my family on Brasil( maybe her brother and my uncle 's wife can too) so no one really understand what I mean.

Last edited: