• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catchphrases

Catchphrase?

• Yes

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • What?

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Sometimes I'll say "I'm outta here" and "You must be stupid" and my personal favorite:
"Are you stupid or just plain retarded?!"

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Whenever somebody says Stop...and you probably know what's coming...
HAMMER TIME!!!

Armando Payne

Whenever it's someone's birthday on FB, I state Bon Anniversaire Pal, & DYK that you share the same birthday as List Famous Person/ People.

Usually, when I can't say something back to someone, I just say, "you're fat". I am not a good debater. =/

And I say "That'd be all" often.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
When someone or I messes up I say "Gooooooooood job". I usually say one liners that catch people off guard.

Armando Payne

I have a verbal tic of sorts, I tend to say OK, or Sorry to just about anything.

I have a verbal tic of sorts, I tend to say Sorry to just about anything.
I used to do this when I was younger, and I just noticed that I've stopped doing it.

"It's all good" when someone apologizes. Sometimes without even realizing I said it. I also tend to say "just," "totally," and "really" a lot in conversation too, but I wouldn't call them catchphrases.

Penguinist Trainer

I honestly don't know if it counts as a catchphrase, but usually when I see someone, instead of saying "Hi", I'll typically say "Howdy Hey". I'll also answer a lot of questions with either "Indeed" or "No Worries" or "Whatever works, I'm easy".

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Does anyone have any that they saw in a movie/tv show/internet video/whatever that they wish to share?

bobri28

Get your snacks
my catch phrase: lovely.

(i'm a big one for sarcasm)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
"Nuff said."

Dasdardly

Rare Occurence
From Dokapon Kingdom: Sweetdiculous. The single best word ever. I say indoubatably quite often, as well.
Bro slips out after every sentence, just like man used to... I do the good job thing, as well.
Dattebayo!

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
My personal catchphrase is... (stolen from my friend and some usernames on another site) DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

[spoil] Coolio. Isn't that just epic? And if it wasn't obvious, I use coolio to replace cool a lot [/spoil]