• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caterpie's Big Dilemma (419)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
My opinion off Xander is kinda skewed. His name is awesome, and so is his hair. But as a character, he bores me somewhat. Caterpie and all of its little mannerisms were cute as hell, though. Dustox appearances are always excellent too.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I'm kinda surprised they showed this, what with Caterpie knocking over a building and all. Isn't that why they banned "Tentacool and Tentacruel"?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved how whimsical Dr. Gordon was, and some of his inventions seemed pretty amazing. The fact that Zenkichi's Caterpie ate the Mystery Candy pieces that got dropped and grew to enormous proportions was entertaining, especially since it evolved twice as well. Sabonea and Dokucale growing huge like Zenkichi's Caterpie was so much fun, too.

Alloutℯ

Banned
By the way, why was the Rare Candy called Mystery Candy in this episode? Did 4Kids just screw up or was that not the same item?

Zamin

This was an awesome episode, it was great to meet the adorable Caterpie and it was an interesting story once it grew massive, I was not expecting that to happen.

Leonhart

Imagineer
By the way, why was the Rare Candy called Mystery Candy in this episode? Did 4Kids just screw up or was that not the same item?

It was "Rare Candy" in the Japanese version. Apparently the English dubbed version simply didn't acknowledge that the item had an English name in the games, so they mistakenly kept the item's Japanese name (Mystery Candy) here.

Daizy

I call you honey
It looks like Ash still likes Caterpie judging by his look at the beginning. Good thing the writers have May using her Pokedex on old Pokemon now, when Ash does that it makes him look really dumb.

Dynamax Caterpie. Boring episode otherwise