• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cats, Dogs, and Unicorns. Pick a side!

Dogs, Cats, or something else?

• Dogs *bark* *

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Cats *meow*

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Rodents *nibble*

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Birds *tweet*

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Other *ominous noise from the distance*

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

Floette

Fennekin
This is a Cats Vs. Dogs Vs. Other Pets poll :)

To get the ball rolling, post your thoughts, grievances, hopes, desires, journal entries, and other related thoughts on the matter here!

Which pets do you own?
Why are they better than others?
Is it possible to be both a dog AND cat person? *GASP*

I have owned, in my lifetime:
-4 dogs
-5 frogs
-1 chinchilla
-24 bunnies (Yes, that is twenty-four)
-Various goldfish

What I currently own:
-2 dogs
-1 Chinchilla

What I would like to own in the future, on top of my current pets:
-2+ Cats
-1 more Chinchilla (possibly)

Those are my pet entries, lets hear about yours. And why is your pet better than all of the other pets?

Cats/Dogs/Other Applicable Pets:
-Which breed are they?
-Why did you choose that breed?

Lol I like all animals, so I voted all of them, hurhur. :p But now I realise you probably meant which ones we OWN, so...my bad.

I have just one cat.

Which breed are they?
He's a black domestic shorthair...or an American shorthair, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's the former. My mother is convinced he has some Burmese in him cause he's talkative, though.

Why did you choose that breed?
I didn't care about breed, I just always wanted a black cat. Then one day my mother found him wandering outside when he was just a kitten. He was scrawny and had ear mites so we knew he was a stray, so we kept him.

I don't believe he's better than anyone, except maybe highly aggressive animals? He's nice and friendly towards people.

Yes, I am proof of that. Although I personally would NOT want a highly energetic dog. I like calmer dogs.

What I would like in the future
I'm not sure I want anything while my cat is still around, since he freaks out around other animals. But someday I'll probably get:

-2 cats
-2 dogs (one medium to large, the other a smaller breed)
-Maaaybe a tortoise of some sort, lol.

Floette

Fennekin
Lol I like all animals, so I voted all of them, hurhur. :p But now I realise you probably meant which ones we OWN, so...my bad.

I have just one cat.

Which breed are they?
He's a black domestic shorthair...or an American shorthair, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's the former. My mother is convinced he has some Burmese in him cause he's talkative, though.

Why did you choose that breed?
I didn't care about breed, I just always wanted a black cat. Then one day my mother found him wandering outside when he was just a kitten. He was scrawny and had ear mites so we knew he was a stray, so we kept him.

I don't believe he's better than anyone, except maybe highly aggressive animals? He's nice and friendly towards people.

Yes, I am proof of that. Although I personally would NOT want a highly energetic dog. I like calmer dogs.

What I would like in the future
I'm not sure I want anything while my cat is still around, since he freaks out around other animals. But someday I'll probably get:

-2 cats
-2 dogs (one medium to large, the other a smaller breed)
-Maaaybe a tortoise of some sort, lol.

It can be whichever you like, not JUST what you own :)

Floette

Fennekin

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I have three beagle dogs and one betta fish... ^^

I'd say my allegiance lies with the betta fish, the voiceless prisoners of tiny cups... *sigh*

I dunno, I've had a lot of animals.
cats are my favorite though
please be aware that some of these I don't have anymore

-Which breed are they?
they were/are all mutts except for a siamese.
abyssinian mix if that counts.
I didn't really. They are born like that.

Do I think they are better than other animals?
Yes, because I know them.

Do I want anything in the future?
No.

Floette

Fennekin
I dunno, I've had a lot of animals.
cats are my favorite though
please be aware that some of these I don't have anymore

-Which breed are they?
they were/are all mutts except for a siamese.
abyssinian mix if that counts.
I didn't really. They are born like that.

Do I think they are better than other animals?
Yes, because I know them.

Do I want anything in the future?
No.

Ahh, nice, a cat lover. I, myself, and very interested in cats. Though I have never owned one, I intend to in the future. I have recently been checking some shelters and researching cat care. I plan to get two so they are not without other feline company.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have dogs, and I hate every single one of them!