• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caught pokemon given too the wrong trainer

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
What are some Pokemon they caught but you wish were given too another trainer?

Kanto
Charmander-Brock
Squitle-Misty
Muk-James
Victorbell-Brock

Johto-
Chikorita-Brock

Hoen
Mudkip-Ash
Glalie-Brock

Sinnoh
Mamoswine-Ash
Chimchar-Brock

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Manchee

extra toasty
AM said:
Sinnoh
Mamoswine-Ash
Chimchar-Brock

Nah, I see Mamoswine better with Dawn, as it is the counterpart of May's Munchlax. And Chimchar with Brock? What's the reasoning for that? Chimchar belonged to Paul, who is Ash's rival. The two do not agree on the other's battling styles, and for Brock to jump in a get Chimchar after Paul released it doesn't make much sense >< Maybe Gligar/Gliscor since it seemed more of a baby when it wasn't evolved, and Brock does do prett well with babies.

Anyways, other than Gligar/Gliscor, I have no other changes.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Maybe Gliscor for Brock, instead of Ash, but eh. Both fit Gliscor pretty well, but with Ash, it makes things a lot funnier. XD

Lucille

Kanto:

Charmander - Brock
Tauros - Brock

Johto:

Totodile - Misty
Heracross - Brock

Hoenn:

Snorunt - May
Corphish - Brock
Blaziken - Ash

Sinnoh:

Turtwig - Brock
Ambipom - Ash
Happiny - Dawn

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Maybe Happiny for Dawn and Heracross for Brock. And May's Glaceon for Dawn and Mamoswine for May.

bonslyclogsthetoilet

BoomGoesTheDynamite!
Brock was the one who nursed it too health and fliped out at Damion!

Yeah, but we probably wouldn't have gotten that fantastic plot in my opinion with Charizard had Charmander gone with Brock. It'll probably ended up being bury under piles of rock pokemon in the Pewter Gym instead of training with those steroid injected and glorious Charizards.

JD

Im glad ash got gliscor but it eould look pretty good with dawn 2 but I still prefer it with ash

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
In my opinion, Ash should have only got fire starters, Brock should have got the grass starters and Misty/May/Dawn should have got the water starters.

pokemon fan 132

Let me see:
Totodile-to Misty.Even though she didnt win, in my opinion it would have been better if one of Johto starters went to someone else instead of giving all three to Ash.
Aside from this,i dont have other complaints.
Maybe just maybe,Ambipom to Ash(i think it suits him well,and would provide big help and improvement to his team) but thats about it.

Squirtle and Totodille for Misty?
That has to be joke, she barely did anything!

It would be nice,if you could for a change be objective,instead of basing decisions through your hatred toward this character.Just because you find this stupid,there are people who support this idea.

Also for record,Misty did alot of things contrary to your belief(maybe you should rewatch older seasons).Sure she didnt received screentime in amounts equal to May or Dawn did,but compare to Tracey,Max,Brock it was more.
And i dont see why it would be so bad if she received water starter like Totodile?
Afterall it seems that her ball was the one that caught him in "The Totodile Duel"(being technically a legal way), and ill even dare to say that he would get better threatment with her,unlike its case now rooting at Oaks lab.

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
Kanto-
Primeape-stay
Pidgeot-stay

Orange Island-
Scyther-Ash

Johto-
Nothing

Hoenn-
Snorunt-May leave a better pokemon for ash to catch

Sinnoh-
Croagunk-Ash
Gliscor- Brock

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
well i say dawn should of had happiny because brock seem to have like girl pokemon (or it could be me) also in hoenn ash should of had mudkip it just suits him

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Misty should have gotten Totodile; if anything, to give her character well, more of a character, a purpose, a point. -sighs sadly-