• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caught pokemon given too the wrong trainer

Darkxninga

Hmm wow thats interesting.....I cant think of any but the suggested ones that have been posted are good and I just cant imagine ash with a mamoswine that'd be like Ashs problem with Charizard ( aint happenin we all know ). Dawn with a happiny would be interesting since its cute, I say happiny fits on both dawn and brocks side.

And Misty should have had totodile. What a lot of crap that Ash catches it, uses it in a couple of episodes, then oaks it. He could at least given it to Misty before he decided to really keep it OR MOSTLY given it to Misty before he let it rot in Oaks b/c if you're going to "start fresh" we all know hes not gonna be using it for a gooooooooooooood while and he hasnt.

Last edited:

CapitalX

uhm
maybe instead of giving Muk, Kingler and tauros all to Ash they could have given kingler to misty and Tauros or Muk to brock so that way Ash would have had full 6 pokemon team :p

Flash-Agent

***** please...
Ash should've had Mamoswine and Dawn should've gotten Happiny, then last, Brock should've had Gligar/Gliscor. That way the pokémon would of suited the trainers more.