• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever...

x__binky.boy

Ars Gratia Artis
Yeah. I'm new. And Binky Boy. Wohoo.

In the even that name is found to stupid to use, substitues such as Binky, Boy, Lexy, or BB are acceptable.

And now comes the part where you all love me. =D

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
You use correct grammar. 8D So, welcome, welcome.

Love your user name, btw.

Anyways, PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat.

x__binky.boy

Ars Gratia Artis
Ah, it's good to see so many welcome faces in the middle of the night.

Yes, I do think I will like it here. :]

Fizz

Huzzah for correct grammar and Magical Trevor references! Anyway, welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time.

x__binky.boy

Ars Gratia Artis
Do most new people here use chat speak?

I guess my coming from a very literature site has heightened my standards. Drat, I could have had the chance to typ lik dis…

Actually, never mind. I much prefer correct grammar to that dribble.

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
x__bink.boy said:

I guess my coming from a very literature site has heightened my standards. Drat, I could have had the chance to typ lik dis…

Actually, never mind. I much prefer correct grammar to that dribble.

Not all, but quite a lot of them do. It really shows their intelligence. /sarcasm/

And if you did 'type lyke dis,' I wouldn't have replied to this thread. =)

Good. This forum needs more correct grammar. D:

Prelude

Prelude
If he did, I'd come along and minimod. :(

Welcome to the forums, *checks out options* Lexy. Read the rules and the FAQ and have fun and stuff.

Welcome, Lexy, even though I'v never met you before, I'm sure we'll get along great.

Also, good job on avoiding chat speak, it hurtz my brayn...Just follow the rules, raise your rank, and don't spam.

Pure

back.
Welcome, intelligent newbie.

I trust that you have read the rules, and intend to have fun in this somewhat giant forum.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Hey, welcome to the best forum there is! Anyways read the rules and such, and have fun!

PM me if you need any help!

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪

Not chat speak, per se... rather, the standard level of talking that most junior highers use. :( Most, not all, fortunately.

I'm loving that latin user title as well.

Anyways, welcome to SPPf, and I hope you have a great time of course. ;P

shoujoai-fangirl

Our Lady of Sorrows
*singing* look at him now, disappearing a cow. where is the cow? hidden right now

love that song xDD

anyways, welcome to the forums! ^_^

mediocremaster

Mmm.. Twix...
Do enjoy this forum for I've noticed that some people seem to be leaving right after they join. Or mabye people are avoiding me... please don't avoid me!... Anyway, Lexy, their's a whole bunch to do here. (I mean it, I still haven't been everywhere on here)

And speaking of Magical Trevor, has anyone seen the 4th one? IMO, that one kinda stunk, so far my fave is still #2. "You might think is new trick is sick! Sawing a pigeon in half with a stick!"

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!

I'm gonna get you...
Finally, a readable post in an "I'm New" Thread (Besides mine 8D) Anyways, Welcome, Be sure to read the rules, blah, blah, blah... and be sure to tune in next week... I mean, PM me if you want to have a nice intellectual chat (Just kidding)h