• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caution: Icy Battle Conditions! (740)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Icirrus Gym Battle! Ice Battlefield!!

Having learned that Brycen is the Icirrus Gym Leader, Ash eagerly challenges him to a battle, which Brycen accepts. After the training with Brycen, Ash is pretty confident, using Pignite, Krokorok and Scraggy against Brycen's Beartic, Cryogonal and Vanillish. However, Ash faces a massive challenge with Krokorok's type disadvantage, with Krokorok refusing to give up the fight. Will Ash win and earn the Freeze Badge?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episodes stars off with Ash and co. in Iccirus city.

Cool, they showed the Windmills, I like it.

IcySealeo

The gym is very dark...

Some talkings between Ash and Brycen.

Krokorok's first against Vanillish. Ash scans it. What was Vanillish's first attack?!

IcySealeo

Maybe Vanillish used Astonish. Then ir freezes Krokorok's tail, and after it get hit, Ash switching to Scraggy and Axew's happy.

IcySealeo

Scraggy's using Focus Blast, and it misses, but then it comes back and hit Vanillish. Scraggy beat him with Headbutt.

Next is Cryogonal.

Dare Da? Beartic.

KKS-Lapras

Go Scraggy! He learned to control his aim, even if the attack hit from behind.\\

And now my favorite Pokemon is on the field, Cryogonal!

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I wonder with the release of best wishes 2 will they finally use the old soundtracks?? because the music in this episode is very dire...

Also, scraggy got a win :)

Scraggy's using Focus Blast, and it misses, but then it comes back and hit Vanillish. Scraggy beat him with Headbutt.

*wipes tear from eye* my little scraggamuffin is all grown up

IcySealeo

Cryogonal counter Scraggy with Rapid Spin. Then it's using SolarBeam and Scraggy faints.

Anyone else noticed that SolarBeam got a new, and a very strange animation?

Up next is Pignite.