• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caution: Icy Battle Conditions! (740)

IcySealeo

Cryogonal attacks Pignite several times, and when it's using Rapid Spin Pignite's using Fire Pledge and beat Cryogonal while Best Wishes play in the background (just love this soundtrack!).

I guess every Pokemon will get a win. And now it's Beartic.

KKS-Lapras

Fire Pledge for the win!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Cryogonal with spiral eyes looked really weird.

So, Vanillish was down after 2 hits (Focus Blast and Headbutt) and Cryogonal was down after only one hit (Fire Pledge).

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Too bad Pignite isn't doing to well, hopefully he can still win. Nope.

IcySealeo

Beartic's using Brine and then Icicle Spear, and then using some unknown attack and beats Pignite.

Bisharp

WOOHOO! The Ending BGM is playing now. I guess the lack of good music before commercial can be now justified after it.

playerking

Krokorok uses Stone Edge against Beartic, but Beartic attacks back.

WOOHOO! The Ending BGM is playing now. I guess the lack of good music before commercial can be now justified after it.

And how is there any proof that it was indeed bad music?

IcySealeo

Wow, Krokorok stops Ice Punch with his mouth, pretty clever but his mouth's frozen.

Krokorok then using Stone Edge and land the attack. After that he's using Dig, but Beartic grab his tail and throw him at a Glacier.

playerking

Krokorok is getting words of encouragement it seems.

Now time for the final showdown, it seems.

Ash has an idea bubbling.

playerking

Flashback to Emboar using the Stone Edge in the Donamite.

Krokorok wins.

The move Beartic used was Aerial Ace

??? Lame in my opinion. Beartic could've just jumped towards Krokorok.

Ash gets the badge.

IcySealeo

I think Krokorok used Fling, just like Bianca's Emboar with Conkeldurr's Stone Edge.

Krokorok then beats Beartic.