• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caution: Icy Battle Conditions! (740)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Janovy

Banned
Yeah, Iris seems kinda worried. Nice foreshadowing, there.

Bisharp

BW2 Trailer afterwards, yep. Iris and Dragonite foreshadowing.

??? did i saw Meloetta and Charizard in the ending ???

Janovy

Banned

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So did Krokorok use Fling or not? or was it just an imitation? and damn me for falling asleep and not watching the epiosde...

dman_dustin

So did Krokorok use Fling or not? or was it just an imitation? and damn me for falling asleep and not watching the epiosde...

Actually I don't think the purpose was fling, but to show how a Pokemon can use a move in a way that's not normal. Bianca's Emboar used Trip's Conkeldurr's stone edge and flung it something Trip commented on as "Is that even possible?" (or rather: Can fling be used like that?)

Krokorok from what we see was merely using the deflected stone edge pieces as a "dagger" of sorts, just an anime mechanic, that can't be done in the games.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hum cool, I didn't get to watch the figth but from comments seems like it was really good, I'm mainly interested to see the Scraggy vs icecream figth, looked like a good figth from people comments.

Btw we just finished the first part with every pokemon having a gym win cool(Scraggy and Krokorok getting theirs here).

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Here is the worried scene of Iris at the end,

[IMG139]http://i45.*******.com/9jf311_th.jpg[/IMG139]

Edit: Here is a pic of Krokorok after its win,

[IMG139]http://i50.*******.com/158xti_th.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Was Iris worried because they decided to go to Opelucid City for Ash's 8th badge?

gliscor&yanmega

No Krookodile...now I have to stay up at night worrying someone else is going to debut it D:

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/079/313.jpg[/IMG139]
...I chuckled a bit at that. Cryogonal looks weird with the spiral eyes.

Everyone got a win here, that's fine I guess. Still wish Krokorok evolved but at less it still was awesome in my eyes. I wish it would have gotten to battle all three Pokemon though.

Ending was interesting, if Iris was commenting on the next gym then that pretty much assures there being some development for her there, as if it wasn't obviously already.

tmp1114

Marsh Trainer
Iris is worried that ash is going to her hometown and she might had to battle him if he want the next badge just like what misty did in season 1.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
There really isn't much I can say about this gym. It wasn't outstanding but it wasn't bad, it was just OK. Seeing Scraggy battle was nice and Krokorok's win against Beartic was pretty clever.