• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cavaliershipping (Gary x Dawn) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Welcome to the Cavaliershipping discussion thread

Cavaliershipping is the belief that characters Gary (Shigeru) and Dawn (Hikari) are or will be involved in a romantic relationship.

Rules

1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. Absolutely no bashing or flaming - this will not be tolerated and will be reported.
3. No Multi-posts - Yes, I know these forums lag at times but if you multi-post by accident, you will have to delete it.
4. Stay on Topic - This is Cavaliershipping thread after all.
5. No one-liners - these get on my nerves so much, you have no idea. Please elaborate on your post.
6. Off Topic Limit - This is a Cavaliershipping, right?
7. Respect each other - if you bash anyone, I don't care who it is, a warning will followed.
8. Follow the Shippers Community Rules

Our Cavaliershipping Family

1. Oceanus191 (Owner)

2. Ashist_Wilketch
3. xEryChan​

FanFictions

None so far ~

Graphics & Fanart

None so far ~

AMVS

None so far ~

--------

Lets start this thread off with a topic, shall we?

What do you like best about Cavaliershipping?

This is my OTP! For starters, I just love their interactions and how Dawn reacted to Gary and his poems.

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Oh, Count me in! This is one of my Dawn shippings and I really support this:)

I like their interactions and how Dawn was amazed at Gary. I like also the part where Dawn asks Gary a poem. I also like they way them commented on each other, whether in battle or not.;)

xEryChan

Demon Child
FINALLY! Another Cavaliershipping thread. I wanna join (;

I could go on four hours about I like most about this pairing.

Their interactions are another one. I just love Dawn completely fangirled over Gary and his poems. That was really cute. How can you forget about how she asked him for a poem? I also really loved how Dawn said, "Gary sure does give better battle commands then Ash." That was really cute.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Welcome aboard Ashist_Wikeltch and xEryChan. I'll edit the first post and add you both in :)

I propose a new topic.

What do you think Shigeru and Hikari's first date together would be like?

I can definitely Gary trying to "wow" Dawn on their first place and since he knows that she just loves poems, he'd probably be telling her poems the whole night. Dawn would love it and would end up fangirling over Gary and his poems.

That's how I see their first date together.

Oh wow a thread for Cavalier, super awesome spaghetti sauce!<D Gary and Dawn make a cute a couple and I enjoyed their interactions.X3 Too bad Gary didn't show up that much during DP....I would like for him to be requested by Dawn for more poems lol.XD I think I know a few fanart/fanfics on DA yet for the fanart one, there used to be a couple of them and were drawn mostly by AshySavloy38 but he was banned so to speak.:( So yeah i want to hop, skip and jump aboard the Cavalier Train.<3

What do you think Shigeru and Hikari's first date together would be like?
I think a hike around Mt. Coronet would do.:) Gary would be studying Pokemon living around the area and brought Dawn along for 'company'...:D Then when the night fall, the two would be sitting on a rock and gaze on the stars encircling the sky.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.