• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CBC For Mods

Spire

soiya
dpmfa233.png

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Trace
EVs: 228 HP / 176 Def / 92 Sp. Atk / 12 Sp. Def
- Magic Coat
- Discharge
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Lead. Also reflects status back at the opponent, which is invaluable.

dpmfa149.png

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 180 HP / 160 Atk / 168 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Main form of Physical offence. You know how this works, surely.

dpmfa485.png

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 80 Sp. Atk / 80 Sp. Def
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power

ResTalker. Not much to say here.

dpmfa472.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 244 HP / 188 Def / 76 Spd
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Physical wall / Hera counter.

dpmfa121.png

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 160 HP / 132 Sp. Atk / 216 Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Spinner.

dpmfa385.png

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

The main form of Special offence.

EDIT: Yeah, I know CBC has mods.

Last edited:

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
What is that Porygon2 spread? 228 HP/ 176 Def/ 92 SAtk/ 12 SDef.

Would go for less SAtk investment on Heatran and more on SDef.

You might not actually need a WishPasser, since everything except Dragonite can recover. If you need something on the offensive side, you must be looking for Substitute + Calm Mind Jirachi. If so HP [Fighting] also > Thunder/ Thunderbolt.

CBC For Mods. More won't hurt.

Spire

soiya
What is that Porygon2 spread? 228 HP/ 176 Def/ 92 SAtk/ 12 SDef.

Would go for less SAtk investment on Heatran and more on SDef.

You might not actually need a WishPasser, since everything except Dragonite can recover. If you need something on the offensive side, you must be looking for Substitute + Calm Mind Jirachi. If so HP [Fighting] also > Thunder/ Thunderbolt.

CBC For Mods. More won't hurt.
Most people on CBC know that I'm hopeless with EVs.

Thanks for the help.

Darth Xeinive

Master Fire Trainer
In my opinion take Evs out of speed for Dragonite and put them in defence/special defence, this way the hp evs you put in wont go so fast. Dragonite has a max speed of 284 and thats with max Ivs, Evs, nature etc, so it will be outsped by most things anyway.

Spire

soiya
In my opinion take Evs out of speed for Dragonite and put them in defence/special defence, this way the hp evs you put in wont go so fast. Dragonite has a max speed of 284 and thats with max Ivs, Evs, nature etc, so it will be outsped by most things anyway.
facepalm.jpg

Is there anyone else with some useful advice?

Last edited:

Reno

so adorable...
EVs: 252 HP/80 Def/176 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)

or

EVs: 252 HP/180 Def/76 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

for Jirachi.

Bulky Waters beat you. You have no electric moves whatsoever, so BoltBeamers like Starmie give you lots of trouble, and you pretty much can't touch Suicune. Porygon-2 takes Dragons better than Starmie, so you can replace Ice Beam for Thunderbolt on the star. Gets better coverage anyway.

Maspireil

Banned
P2 really doesn't need that much SAtk. 12 SAtk and 92 SDef so it can survive a DM from SpecsMence.

CMCune gives this team quite a bit of trouble.

Not really a valid argument. CMCune give most teams trouble should you let it set up.

While P2 indeed has Discharge, after a CM it isn't doing THAT much to CMCune. I would replace Ice Beam for Thunderbolt. On Starmie of course.7

Now, what is CBC? Some member here or something?

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
Porygon2 uses 92 SAtk EVs to guarantee the KO on 4 HP/ 0 SDef Garchomp, which may or may not be useful.

Use Reno's EVs. Substitute Jirachi must have 252 HP EVs for 101 Subs and should aim to outspeed Modest/ Adamant Lucario with either 176 or 180 Spd EVs.

Wow, someone asked about CBC.

Spire

soiya
Not really a valid argument. CMCune give most teams trouble should you let it set up.

While P2 indeed has Discharge, after a CM it isn't doing THAT much to CMCune. I would replace Ice Beam for Thunderbolt. On Starmie of course.

Now, what is CBC? Some member here or something?
CBC is a website that I own. If you clicked on the banned in my signature, you'd know that already.

Now, I wonder where Blue Ace and his MASSIVE MAGNEZONE WEAKNESS went?