• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CBcross help

Jolteon1230

Jolteon Trainer
This is what I've thought of so far...

Heracross@Choice Band
Nature???
EV's???
Guts

-Facade
-Megahorn
-Earthquake
-???(Don't want to waste a move tutor if possible.)

I was thinking maybe Adamant and a 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Hp Spread. If I'm doing something wrong, please criticize =P

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Heracross@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Facade

Trait: Guts

You don't need Earthquake with Brick Break and Rock Slide. Rock Slide is highly suggested since without it Heracross will be powerless against random flyer switch ins. Not that you should leave it in against one of them.

Jolteon1230

Jolteon Trainer
I can't teach it Rock Slide because of the Move Tutor, already used it. Any alternate? And is my EV spread right?

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
A simple 252 / 252 / 6 EV spread is fine enough for CBcross.

What game are you playing btw?

Jolteon1230

Jolteon Trainer
I'm playing Emerald but I do have LeafGreen but the tutor is used. Btw, is it really necessary to give a CBcross Rock Slide? Switching in can be a problem for Heracross, but if it is necessary i might be able to get someone to borrow me their tutor.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
There's a Rock Slide tutor in the BF: she'll teach you the move for 48 BP.

Rock Slide is really a backup move. It's just there to handle things that Heracross' main STAB moves, Megahorn and Brick Break won't hit, like Flyers. And it's really useful in general. Most physical sweepers have a combination of either Rock Slide + Earthquake or Rock Slide + Fighting move because very few things resist both attacks. Think of it as the physical sweeper's version of the BoltBeam combo.

Jolteon1230

Jolteon Trainer
Wow, I didn't know there were tutors in the BF. Thx for the info!!!

Reno

so adorable...
you could use this set i suppose

hercross@salac berry
adamant

-endure
-reversal
-mega horn
-swords dance