• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CBgrowth. would it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
Tangrowth@Choice Band
adamant
252 atk 100 hp 139 spd
-Power Whip
-Earthquake
-Knock Off
-Rock Slide

people aren't expecting it, and this could be a monster in sunshine. could it work?

Last edited:

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
Nop, not enough physical GOOD moves..

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Ok this is wrong on so many levels

1) There is a sticky for this, look at the top called single competitive rate

2) This is the rate my team forum, not pokemon discussion forum

3) Tangrowth's physical move pool is to be desired, its special however is bigger and he has a 10 pount boost over his attack.

And yet, it moves!
Ok this is wrong on so many levels

1) There is a sticky for this, look at the top called single competitive rate

2) This is the rate my team forum, not pokemon discussion forum

3) Tangrowth's attack isn't even that great, its spatk is much better

1.oops.

2.i didn't think this would go in general discussion

3.base 100 isn't thaaat bad is it?

Generik92

Perverted Monk
"more" useless? explain.

well its used mostly for team support.its slow and locked into one move. it can be walled easliy and knock of on it made me laugh its okay when used as team support but holding as choice band c'mon.

since you posted it up for discussion wouldnt you atleast come up with four moves.Its cool thats your thinking outside the box but tangrowth isnt going to be sweeping anytime soon.

And yet, it moves!
well its used mostly for team support.its slow and locked into one move. it can be walled easliy and knock of on it made me laugh its okay when used as team support but holding as choice band c'mon.

since you posted it up for discussion wouldnt you atleast come up with four moves.Its cool thats your thinking outside the box but tangrowth isnt going to be sweeping anytime soon.

the speed is an issue, but that can be solved with Sunny Day or Trick Room.

edited first post with fourth move

EDIT:RAAAAANNNNNKKKK UUUUUPPPPPPP

Last edited:

aquasuicune

You're missing 16 EV's. That's 4 potential stat points essentially wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.