• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CCG's fan art.

Charly Cicero

Hey everybody. CCG is me basically (my initials). I'd like to post some fan art I've made so you can enjoy it with me and maybe even rate it if you want. I'm kind of proud of my art, even though I do realize it is not the best art there is by a large margin. Still, I invest quite a few hours on each piece so there's that.

I mostly sketch / draw and sculpt. Right now I'm working on some digitally cleaned up and cleared drawings (a Poke Girl alongside her signature Pokemon), so I'll be posting those. If anyone is interested in watching the original pencil sketches, please let me know.

So far, I've sketched (in pencil):

- Cynthia and Garchomp
- Phoebe and Mega Banette (not Dusclops, I do prefer Banette)
- Elesa and Zebstrika
- Lusamine and Clefable
- Misty and Starmie
- Flannery and Torkoal
- Malva and Pyroar female
- Karen and Umbreon
- Olivia and Lycanroc
- Korrina and Mega Lucario
- Nessa and Drednaw
- Sabrina and Alakazam
- Claire and Kingdra
- Jesse and Arbok
- Skyla and Braviary (not Swanna, I prefer Braviary)

Last edited:

Charly Cicero

EDIT: Sorry guys, I'm having tons of technical difficulties. I cannot yet paste any images here, and I cannot paste any links either.

You can watch my drawings on my DeviantArt account CharlyCicero.

I'll keep trying to post them here if the site allows me.

Last edited: