• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi for a Cloned Darkrai pleaz

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I have 2 real celebis i stole from my friend and im trading one. I need any darkrai or Arcything you can give me. no shiny

Dragon Maniac

Pokémon Breeder
read the rules..

Golegrey

Bug Catcher
Cresselia, Heatran, Giratina want any of those? all untouched

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
no I have all those. I just need the Event pokemon from D/P

Golegrey

Bug Catcher
lol you wont find any for awhile they are not out yet only the Japaniese Darkrai is out so far and its like scarce.

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
Hello its not even out yet (legit darkrai)and it's against the rules to offer any of those.

SOTD13

actually you can trade for legit japanese darkrai from the movie
it says in the rules

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
actually you can trade for legit japanese darkrai from the movie
it says in the rules

yeah but that darkrai doesn't become available until the movie release in Japan, which is JULY 14th

Golegrey

Bug Catcher
did any1 here me b4? that is wat i said!

Golegrey

Bug Catcher
did any1 here me b4? that is wat i said! the other 2 "A" and "Sh" cant say it are not out yet and are speculated to be released over the WFC mystery gift feature.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Oh well some people have it and i dont care if its legit or not.