• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi, Jirachi or Mew?

JirachiRox

A Mix Of Everything
My Fave of all time is Jirachi! it has so many resistances Cause of it's steel typing, Can grant wishs, Sleeps for a whoping 1000 years & wakes up for a week! [ i want Jirachi's wrinkle cream! :p ] & of course, is the Cutest! Which do you think is best?

Estellise

peachy
I like both Jirachi and Mew.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I prefer Mew over the other two more because of Mew's role in the Pokémon world. It's unique that way.

Though how is Jirachi sleeping for a thousand years and waking up only for a week cute? That is the saddest thing ever.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I don't understand why there's no Manaphy. But oh well, Manaphy's first if it's here

If not, then it's Celebi > Jirachi = Mew for me. Not a really big fan of mew actually

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I vote for Manaphy, Shaymin, and Victini.

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
I like both Mew and Jirachi, though I like Mew's background more. Although I like its design equally, Jirachi's story is kind of...well, boring. Sleeping for 1000 years? Really? However, if its legends are true, its wish-granting abilities could/would/should technically make it the strongest pokemon in existence.
Celebi isn't cute at all in my opinion and is tied with Victini for the ugliest mew.
I was unimpressed by Manaphy and thought it was pointless since gen IV already has Shaymin as its mew. I'll gladly take Lugia as my guardian of the seas anyways.

Sandvich

Enjoying Life
Celebi. It's cute!!!!
Mew is like a new baby just got born.Second Prize.
Jirachi is granting wishes,but it has a lot of weaknesses... Third Prize.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like Jirachi the best out of those three.
No peculiar reason though

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I'd vote all of them equally since they're my pokemon competitive team!

Mew - Gotta agree that she is like a newborn child. Awwww. Her history is giving me curiosity too.
Celebi - Some Zelda fans said that Celebi is Pokemon's Link the hero of time. But I'd rather point that to PMD cause she's got a boyfriend.
Jirachi - if there's one thing she has that others don't, its the value of innocence. Top 1 most innocent pokemon. Heck, she's the reason I'm making my first video game project 5 months ago. OH yes, SKYWARD ZELDA JUST DRESSED HERSELF LIKE JIRACHI!
Manaphy - Oh how I loved the way he under leveled Kyogre in the royalty category at movie 9. It shows that Manaphy is the true King/Prince of All water types. Princess Ruto thoughts?
Shaymin - So many of them yo! Movie 11 tells them all you need to know. Sometimes, she's like salad. Want some shaymin salad dipped in 1000 island mayonnaise sauce?
Victini - IKE! comes to mind. Imagine him holding the holy blade of Ragnell (Ike's signature weapon) and attack EVERYONE with V CREATE (for Shofu, WII CREATE!!). Its gonna be a blast! Best Paired with Shaymin sky forme if you want him as link. Or Pair Him with Jirachi.

I like them all the same, Jirachi has the power to grant wishes, Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon, and Celebi has the power to travel through time. So, I can't choose just one of them.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Celebi for me. soooooo cute, ESPECIALLY when shiny. I even hacked a shiny celebii just to have teh pink color (since it's impossible to SR for I dont consider that hacking)

ZombifiedHorror1031

While I like all three, my favorite among them has always been Mew. Nostalgia plays a part in that, as well as its capability to learn every TM move. It is also the most elusive to me; I have received it in trades, but I missed out any time it was given out and I'm holding out hope there will be an event for it again within the next few years.

Mew is my favorite by far. I think it has the best design, the best story/legends, and it is the most elusive Pokemon for me. When I think of rare and legendary I think Mew