• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi, Jirachi or Mew?

Nyarth

That's right!
Although it's a very tough choice...I have to go with Mew. Its just too cute. :)

ForgottenPearl

Mew for the cuteness!! Jirachi for the fighting.

Cherche

Banned
I prefer Jirachi because it can run so many sets such as Special Defensive and Expert Belt, just to name a few. You can't overlook those base 100 Stats across the board which means it can go Defensive, Special Defensive, Physical, Special and Mixed. Don't forget the parafusion that it can cause with Thunder + Water Pulse, and then we have the notorious flinchhax set with either Body Slam or Thunder wave used in conjunction with Iron Head to annoy the opponent to the brink of sheer madness.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Mew because it's the cutest and most unique.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Jirachi. Something about it made me love it so much X3 Its cute. its typing is cool as well ^_^

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
Victini is the best.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
JIRACHI!!!
best pokemon ever!

Kor'vodisth

Original is best in this case. Mew, by far.

Necro101

My favorite of them all is probably Jirachi for competitive use (parahaxing and fliching the opponent is fun). But for the designe and power it would be Celebi because time traveling is beter than wishes aka teleporting items for a week every a thousand years. In my opinion Mew is out of question I find it ugly and ya know weird... Look at it... So it's Celebi for me.

RAWK ON

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
If I have to choose from one of these, it would be Celebi, since my favorite pokemon movie is Pokemon 4Ever. If it could be any, I would choose Uxie because it can erase any memory and created all knowledge in the universe.

Although Jirachi is good because it's part steel, it's an all stat 100 pokemon, meaning even though it CAN be effective in any stat, there's a pokemon that can outclass it in any of them, possibly even two at a time.