• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi & Joy! (012)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given that Hiroshi's seiyuu stars in Detective Conan, I was pleasantly surprised at first that she was able to voice Hiroshi again in this special. However, the plot just didn't do Hiroshi enough justice. We'd seen Celebi in the past, so its novelty had worn out. And the time travel subplot was wasted given that none of the characters were memorable.

Daizy

I call you honey
This Celebi special - while random as heck - gets my respect for having one of the most unique plots in the history of the anime. But did anyone get the feeling that Ritchie was only being manipulated by the Celebi?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
But did anyone get the feeling that Ritchie was only being manipulated by the Celebi?

I could see why that might cross someone's mind since Hiroshi was being used to do Celebi's bidding, but Celebi's intentions and motives were pure.

vondecayle

Chronicle episodes have a special charm to them.

Like the episode Warp heals all wounds, once again someone is saved in the past thanks to the intervention of one of the heroes. What’s interesting here is that when May did it the characters in the future didn’t remember at all, while here the person Ritchie saved says he felt like they’ve met before.

Interesting to see an old Nurse Joy.

Nice episode.

It’s also interesting that the narrator mentions Ritchie wanting to become a pokemon master since some people argue that Ash made up that term and that he is the only one trying to pursue that dream.