• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi named Mary

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Something I drew a couple months ago... right when I ran out of green pencils.
The stance is from an old Celebi Pokemon Card I have and the drawing is by me. Hope you like it. :]

Mary.jpg

I didn't cut the image like that, it was the scanner. I was just too lazy to re-scan it. ^^;
BTW - I used PrismaColor colored pencils for this drawing.

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
I like the coloring, especially the fact that it seems to be done by crayon since you couldn't have used photoshop and just blurred the colors a bit for a smooth transaction between the dark green on the top of her head to the light green on the face. The coloring with the crayons would have taken more time to do, and I admire that. xD;

[aka]

Great job with the shading. Some colors aren't correct, but they don't need to be. :D
I'd love to see more from you.
Maybe a Dratini...? >.>

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Oooooh... that's a good picture. Just the right green! Now I don't regret visiting this thread!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
That looks a-maz-ing. Plus I love Celebi with a great passion, so this picture is just perfect! I find that it's hard to do such fine blending with prisma color, so I'm amazed by how well you blended the colors together. It's even nice how you made it's wings look like they are just flapping away, but one of the lines is going right through the wing and truthfully it bugs me a little. x_c Still, that is one little detail in the fantastic picture, really excellent.

aaron-now

I'm not sure if Mary is it's name... MORE LIKE AWESOME! This is a very good drawing. In fact, if the internet would allow it I'd go and hug your drawing capabilities.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
amazing! the shading looks superb! keep up the good work, i'll def. be checking back in on your work!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Really nice, the shading is really good. I love the style you drew Celebi in, and I'd love to see more of your work.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Wow, that's a relly cool Celebi! :D Epecially the eyes and the shadows of Celebi, too, are amazing. Well done, I like it. Also, the wings look cute, with them looking like they're moving.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Awesome! :3 You always amaze me with you coloring ability. x3

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Oooh wow! ~ I forgot about this, hahaha. :3

Torosiken - Thanks :p
.:Lemon Tea:. - I've never used crayons do color things like this actually... I always stick to my prismacolors. [colored pencils]
[aka] - Eeep! Where? (never mind :p) Thanks, and I'll try a Dratini sometime I promise ^^
TPJerematic - Thank you!
PartyPokemon - Hahaha... it's cuz of the name right? I suck with titles. xD Thanks
Anyone 4 Buttons? - Yeah I was looking through my cards a while ago (when I had artists' block...) and decided to draw some of my Pokemon cards. Honestly, the Celebi one came out the best. Hehehe, thanks too.
hmongboy337 - Thanks, you wanna know what I do? I use different colors for the lights and darks and usually mix/blend them together... and keep doing that like layers until it looks right. I'm probably doing it bad anyways, but whatever works, right? :p
kirby8933083 - I wanted you to get the idea that her wings are clear and beating real fast... in like a cartoon-y style I guess. :3 Thanks ^^ Prismacolors are the best pencils in the world in my oppinion. <3 Except for the purples. They're kinda nasty...
aaron-now - If... I drew an Aron, would you hug that too? xD Thank you ^^
SQUIRTLETamer08 and TurtwigFan1 - Thanks! ...I'll make seperate threads though. Hahaha...
the1stpkmnfan - Thanks. :3 As said before, that's what I was trying to do with the wings! They're going real fast, yup yup.
Hyper Chibi Absol - Oooh you saw this one on dA all ready before haven't you? I think I remember that. xD (yes this drawing is a bit old) but thanks anyways. :3 I love getting feedback... hehehe.

I drew an awesome Budew. I'll make a thread for that soon... I think his name will be Pocky. YUM

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
My goodness, you're good at the coloiur shadings! I am now officially jealous :p