• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi Needed for Black 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Tedley

Hey all

Im a long time user of serebii but first time forum user, Ive done most events in the UK and the only pokemon i need to complete up to the end of the Unova dex is Celebi and Meleotta (so if anyone knows any news on this it would also help). The reason for this post is for anyone to trade me a Celebi, i do have a wide selection of pokemon, at all levels and a few shinys which i would be willing to trade for a Celebi (and Meleotta if its out and available anywhere in the world).

PM me if your interested.

Many thanks.

Tedley

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
i'm pretty sure Meloetta isn't out yet. However i could probably trade you a celebi...if I can find it.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
You can try posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.