• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

celebi serebii???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
ok so I've been posting/lurking on serebii forums today while grinding out some shiny radar chains and i just realized something weird.

Serebii sounds an awefull lot like how an asian person with a bad accent would pronounce the pokemon "celebi".

This is either a really funny coinsidence or a very clever trick by the site creator.

So, err, which do you guys think it is?

I kinda chuckled when I figured it out.

Chris

Old Coot
No mystery to it.

"Serebii" is the Japanese pronunciation for Celebi as that is the Japanese name for the Pokemon.

Pandeji

USED ULTRASPLASH!!!
Serebii is Japanese for Celebi...
Racial slurs are kinda stupid for you to say...
This could have easily been looked up on google.
Mods, lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.