• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi - Voice of the Forest! (M04)

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
yeah, but i thought up kabutops because doesn't someone use a mutant fossil pokemon in the 5th movie?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

great movie!! Celebi was cool

but Ash used Bayleef againts Scizor? why didnt he use cyndaquil? and they call him a pokemon trainer.....

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
PokemasterJ said:
but Ash used Bayleef againts Scizor? why didnt he use cyndaquil? and they call him a pokemon trainer.....
He managed to defeat Scizor with ease though, ne?

A

Andrew

This movie was by far the worst.

There was no subtlety.

Ash frolicked with Celebi FAR too long, and was FAR too annoying with Sammy. Not to mention it was really really dull. Then the whole suicine thing was boring too.;

The only good part was Brock kicking some ***, his onix finally making a good battle, Double Koing with a 3rd Level Superpowered evil Tyranitar. The rest just really really sucked.

A

Abusoru

Kasumi said:
I havent seen this movie yet. I wish see it movie very much!!! Other Pokemon movies the same!!! Unfurtunately I live in Poland. In my country there are only four movies about Pokemon :( I want to see the all 5, 6, 7, 8 series very very much!!! I love Pokemon, Ash and Misty! I have opsession! Can you help me??? Maybe you know where I can download Anime? Maybe you have this Episodes on CDs? Maybe someone can to send to me this movies on DVDs and episodes on CDs/DVDs, if I will send him/her money? Furthermore I wish to see Pokemon in english and japanese version :p Pleace, help me! I cant longger waiting! I LOVE IT!!! I recorded almost every episodes which was avalaible in my country :) I believe in you!!!
You can`t ask about download here. Its illegal.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Ihave this movie on dvd i love it! and Celebi is cute

G

Gotenks

PokéMoN 4 Ever is the latest (or however it been spellt) movie in Denmark - and i bought it 4 :)P) 100.- dkkr = 17 us $.
I think it is a cool Pokéball that Sam(my) has he's Charmeleon in :D

K

KasumiYawa

I just noticed a goof. In the beginning of the movie, they are blahing on about Pokemon and how Ash got his first Pokemon, and they show him in the lab with Oak.

However, he's wearing his clothes. In "I Choose You, Pikachu" Ash was in his pyjamas.

Maybe I'm just annoyed because I like seeing Ash without the hat, but it's still a goof...

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
This wasn't a very good movie. 4Kids shoving "SAMMY IS OAK!!!" into our faces aside...

The animation was bleh. I was hoping for something better after seeing the 3rd movie's animation. CGI Suicune was awful(at least it was only like that in one scene!), and the CGI Celetree(my corny name for the giant Celebi made out of plants & wood, that the actual Celebi made) was stiff and clumsy. Maybe it was SUPPOSED to be like that, but it didn't feel like it. Also, Sammy's presence in the film didn't seem to have a purpose. Many of his roles could have been fufilled by Brock or Misty, cut out entirely without changing the story, or served only to give Oak some backstory.

Vicious was an OK villian. He looked odd(and his dub name is just horrible), but he DID manage to come across as being somewhat threatening, which is an improvement from most of the show's villians. Suicune had a sort-of-but-not-really important role. Celebi...was kind of pathetic, actually. It's obvious that the way it defends itself relies on it being able to run away from danger rather than fight it off.

R

Robert

I saw this movie on CN Friday (May 20, 2005). It was one of the better Pokemon movies. There was a good mix of action and drama. I also liked the twist of Sammy being Oak. The animation was pretty good, too. This was a great movie.

~RaikouRider243~

Lightning Swordsman
Likewise, I saw this on CN...but I saw it on May 21. And in many respects, I wish I didn't. The plotline was too straightforward, and all the characters were too flat.The anime graphics and the CGI graphics clashed terribly. I also say that Suicune didn't get enough spotlight in the movie...and it was running SLOW...just slow. It does provide evidence for one thing, though: Under the correct circumstances, the Beasts will allow humans to ride them. That scene was done well, unlike everything else in the movie.

Basically the movie was a learning experience about Suicune, and nothing more. It confirmed everything I had hypothesized about Suicune, except for two things: one, its actual top running speed; and two, its ability to heal other life forms (by around 6,000 HP. :p)

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
This movie is like the second worst movie next to Jirachi Wish Maker. I liked the main opening song and how he jumped for the ship - Pretty funny. But thats it!

Shadow Suicune

Indigo Champion
Freedom said:
I used to really hate this movie but now I kind of like it.

This movie moves at a much slower pace than the other Pokemon movies and doesn't have much action in it. However, it has a lot of sad moments which makes this movie memorable.

I loved Suicune's every appearance in this movie. I wished the focus of this movie was on Suicune and not Celebi. It would've been a much better movie and possibly one of my favourites, if that was the case.

It was sad when Celebi died at the end of the movie but I was happy it came back to life.

What I didn't like about this movie was:
-Too much Team Rocket
-Not many new Pokemon featured
-It moves too slowly

I give it 6 out of 10.

Yes, there wasn´t a lot of action in this film, but I think, it is good. Not everyone loves films full with action and rapid plot. I must say, it is my favourite pokémon film (the pity is that I have seen only 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th film). I like this film for its pokémon - Suicune and Celebi, and yes, it is melting and sad in some scenes. Really good pokémon film in my opinion. The especial impress gives to this film a forest and the life in it.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Perhaps this is my favorite movie, I liked the part when celebi used that beam attack while in its monster thing.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Well, I feel like I lost five bucks to see the movie.

For one, they didn't even show the Pikachu short. They just went straight to the part where Brock's telling the story. (If that's the first thing they showed, then AFTER that, they went straight to the start of the big movie.)

The other low point is that there was little action from our favorite doofus trio (the more known TR). The movie could have NOT had them, and it'd still work, with a little mixing.

Finally... I understand that it's how you guys say it and all, but... they were saying 'Céh-leh-bee'. In the other movies, it sounded a lot more like how we usually spell it, so I think it'd sound better if they said it as 'Cêh-lêh-bee'. It wasn't a total waste, but, if they took 2-3 years to DUB the stupid thing from English and release it, they could have had an improved dubbing.

On the upside, Sam sounded like Yoh Asakura.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Well, I feel like I lost five bucks to see the movie.

For one, they didn't even show the Pikachu short. They just went straight to the part where Brock's telling the story. (If that's the first thing they showed, then AFTER that, they went straight to the start of the big movie.)

The other low point is that there was little action from our favorite doofus trio (the more known TR). The movie could have NOT had them, and it'd still work, with a little mixing.

Finally... I understand that it's how you guys say it and all, but... they were saying 'Céh-leh-bee'. In the other movies, it sounded a lot more like how we usually spell it, so I think it'd sound better if they said it as 'Cêh-lêh-bee'. It wasn't a total waste, but, if they took 2-3 years to DUB the stupid thing from English and release it, they could have had an improved dubbing.

On the upside, Sam sounded like Yoh Asakura.

The pikachu short was after the movie. o.0 And sammy didn't sound like Yoh.>.<

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
In my country, they didn't use the English voices. Dump.

...they showed it AFTER the movie? Isn't that stupid?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Seijiro Mafuné said:
...they showed it AFTER the movie? Isn't that stupid?
Yeah,I hate the format change.