• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
I'd like to know your honest opinions on this piece of mine. I think I could have done a better job with the coloring... (this is why i dont color... >.<)

celebi_by_nightmare_in_death-d51a74k.jpg

I have decided to try my hand at drawing pokemon I normally wouldnt draw, and to also practice my coloring skills. Please tell me what you think?

tyranitar_by_nightmare_in_death-d51i23n.jpg

typhlosion_by_nightmare_in_death-d51i2eg.jpg

Last edited:

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
It might have been better if I had scanned it onto the pc rather than taking a pic of it. Thank you though :)

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
thanks, i know i could have done better.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wow, they're good. The coloring's nice and poses are good but there are a few things that are a bit off, other than that, they're great!

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Yea, that's what I get for being half awake when I draw @_@

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Yea.. So are the hands on tyranitar and typhlosions left arm >.<

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Yea the first two I did half awake >_<

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
i absoloutely LOVE the blue shading on tyranitar.

i think these drawings are great!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I love how you colored Typhlosion ^_^ It's my favorite :3

Celebi looks good, it just seems a bit odd, but it does have a cute smile like this :3

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Thank you both, I worked hard on the tyranitar and typhlosion :3

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Great work. You did great using just color pencils. I love the Tyranitar pic especially. Is he firing a hyper beam?

orochi

you work very well with colored pencils. now that you got the characters down give them a background. typhlosion can be inside of a volcano or surrounded by fire. tyranitar should have a background that shows of its fierceness by making it look like its going to attack with more energy lines. give it a darker backround to show off the light from the hyperbeam( if thats the move it is using), but those are just my opinions. you do what you feel is right . take a look at mine and youll see what i mean by adding a bachground.
http://olive-619.deviantart.com/

Last edited: