• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

celebi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
This may be dumb but what do u think celebi sounds like in the games?Also,if you can describe it I would appreciate it.

Dunsparce

DeoxysTrainer said:
This may be dumb but what do u think celebi sounds like in the games?Also,if you can describe it I would appreciate it.

Almost EVERYONE knows what Celebi Sounds like in the games. It's short and sweet.

A

an_idiot_

to be honest it is a pretty rare pokemon, and he may not have seen it before in the games, the only way i saw it was when my freind showed me his, and he went to japan to get it...

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
It's a toss between Grrzzzzkkt or PwwzzPwwzikit, though it might sound like Zzzkkiizkkiizkki or even rrrrggrraaakktt. Like everything else in the games, it sounds like a dail-up tone.

i have mixed records with, gentleben who had a japanise celebi! so i can fight it as much as i want. it is at level 99.
i have also owned that celebi, so i have the pokedex for it.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Unless anyone has an actual audio file with it in, there's little point this topic staying open. Should someone get ahold of it, they can PM it to DeoxyTrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.