• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebired & Collocus's Banner Shop~

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Hello, welcome to our banner shop And the next "Best Banner Shop" at SerebiiForums. Here do all kinds of banners. We have the right amazing examples for you. You think I am dumb right? No. Rules first.

Da Roolz:
1. Sppf Rules apply, go read em nao.
2. No spamming, flamming, bashing, trolling.
3. No rushing. Stop whining us about doing your banner. It will be there in 3 days maximum, Patience is a virtue.
4. Give Credit when you use it in your sig and when you use it somewhere else, give credit and/or link to this place. Also, you have 5 days to use it, if you didn't, we will report and/or ban you from this shop.
5. Use the ******* forms. No forms = No request = Me mad = You dead.
It just makes it easier than saying : II WANT A PIKACHU BANNER WITH AVATAR. MAKE IT RED AND BLUE. LET IT SAID I LUV TOMATOES LOLOL.
No. Here is the form:

THIS SHOP IS:
OPEN

Pokemon: (What pokemon or thing you want us to use):
Size: (What size, also be sure to read the signature rules first, for the size. We are not responsible if you get banned or so)
Text:
Text Colour:
Colours(Colours you want in the banner, optional):
Render/Picture: (A picture of the pokemon, if you want us to pick for you, leave it blank)
Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: (Do you want a matching avatar to go with the sig? Yes or no?):
Worker: (Which worker you want to make your banner)
Will You Give Credit: ( This will indicate if you read the rules or not, this must be answer by yes or no)

Workers :
Celebired, Examples :
Suicune-PSB1.png
BesGift.png
charizrd.png
Collocus, Examples:
addysig2.png

nicksbanna.png

EXCLUSIVE PROMO:
Now, you don't have to worry about renders! I could just.. cut the pokemon's render from the TCG card of the pokemon! And hell they really transparent and good quality. Dewds.. just see them:
Bulbasaur.png
CharmanderRender.png
Wartortle.png
Also, just leave the render space in the form, empty, for you to use my render.

Request List:

Celebired:
Collocus:
-------------------

Last edited:

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Finally this is open. I edited the forms, and added Collocus' examples. Also, if you want a certain render, or stock give it to me, if not, don't bother. I get my own renders from TCG. I render them using photoshop. AND YOU COULD REQUEST.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Last edited:

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
If you are cancelling it 20 minutes after you posted, why did you bother post?
I am going to report this as spam because, its pointless and stupid to request and cancel your request minutes later.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
maybe i changed my mind???????? god dude u need to freking chill

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Maybe you should say why? God dude, be smart. The whole world isn't as stupid as you.

V4LOVER

chirp
Pokemon: (What pokemon or thing you want us to use): Porygon
Size: (What size, also be sure to read the signature rules first, for the size. We are not responsible if you get banned or so) 450x100
Text: Virtual Duck
Text Colour: Teal
Colours(Colours you want in the banner, optional): is this the bg? If so, a virtual place
Render/Picture: (A picture of the pokemon, if you want us to pick for you, leave it blank)
Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: (Do you want a matching avatar to go with the sig? Yes or no?): no.
Worker: (Which worker you want to make your banner) celebired
Will You Give Credit: ( This will indicate if you read the rules or not, this must be answer by yes or no) yes (and lol at the tomato example)

Thanks!

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Here!
VirtualDuckBanner.png

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s290/kokobeach/VirtualDuckBanner.png[*/IMG]

I hope you liek, Blue, Black, Green, and some Teal.
(Iz it virtuahr, enuff?)

Last edited:

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
Pokemon: None.
Size: I dont care, just not too big.
Text: mitchiscool~
Text Colour: Purple, like the one in the picture.
Colours:
Render/Picture:
kanye_west-gal-products.jpg

Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: No.
Worker: Doesnt matter.
Will You Give Credit: Yes.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Who's dat? Kanye West? He looks like him. Anyways, that stock looks awesome, I was kinda hoping something with a white background or transparent.. but I rendered it for you. Thar ya go :
Mitchiscoolbannerrequest2.png

IMG]

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
Pokemon: Gardevoir+charizard+Eevee

Size: same size as this image
Suicune-PSB1.png
450 x 150
Text: Rescue Team Arrow Head Reporting For Duty. Pm to be rescued. (in a paraghraph like this :
" Rescue Team Arrow Head Reporting for duty.
Pm to be rescued."

Text Colour : silverish white

Colours : Hmmm... if you could could you make the pictures have a sort of glittery coat effect please if thats possible if not make it in three separate colors Red for Charizard White for Eevee and Green for Gardevoir.

Render/Picture:

Matching Avatar: No

Worker: celebired please

Will You Give Credit: yes

Collocus

hi? 0_0
Celebried, could you please remove the Riku banner from my examples and replace it with these?

ajsbanna.png

tthbanner.png

Thanks. Oh and guys, I am part of this shop. So request from me too please D:

Imperial Plasma

The Imperial Rises
I'd like to order please:

Pokemon: Groudon:
Size: Same as the examples
Text: The Imperial
Text Colour: Orange or Red, You get the picture.
Colours(Colours you want in the banner, optional): Orange, Red, Yellow You get the picture.
Render/Picture: You choose, a good one.
Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: No.
Worker: Anyone.
Will You Give Credit: I always give credit.

RabidMew

Pokemon: Ash on left, May on right
Size: Same as examples
Text: OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE I.G.F.-:::pOKEMON LIAISON DIVISION:::
Text Colour: Golden
Render/Picture: -blank-
Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: No
Worker: Collosus
Will You Give Credit: Heck yeah!

Notes: It'd be nice if part of the background would be pics of galaxies like Sombrero Galaxy or Whirlpool Galaxy.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Pokemon: Strong Bad
Size: Medium, not breaking the sig rules
Text: I claim Strong Bad In The Name Of Strongbadia
Text Color: Blue
Colors: Red
Render/Picture:
Strong-Bad-140_565388m.jpg

Can you take the background out of the picture in the banner please
Matching Avatar [Yes]: Can I have an Avatar not in the banner?
Worker: Collocus
Will You Give Credit: CHA!

Collocus

hi? 0_0
Pokemon: Ash on left, May on right
Size: Same as examples
Text: OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE I.G.F.-:::pOKEMON LIAISON DIVISION:::
Text Colour: Golden
Render/Picture: -blank-
Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: No
Worker: Collosus
Will You Give Credit: Heck yeah!

Notes: It'd be nice if part of the background would be pics of galaxies like Sombrero Galaxy or Whirlpool Galaxy.

I'm sorry, but I can't do that sig. It's too hard to fit 2 renders into one 300x150 sig.

Here's the "Strong the bad" sig. I phail at text D:

serebbibaner.png

You can request another if you wish..

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Pokemon: (What pokemon or thing you want us to use): Piplup and Chimchar
Size: (What size, also be sure to read the signature rules first, for the size. We are not responsible if you get banned or so) Just make it regulation
Text: Into the Night- Torn Shadow
Text Colour: Silver
Colours(Colours you want in the banner, optional): Backround: Black
Render/Picture: (A picture of the pokemon, if you want us to pick for you, leave it blank)here andHere
Matching Avatar [Yes/No]: (Do you want a matching avatar to go with the sig? Yes or no?): Yes
Worker: (Which worker you want to make your banner) Celebired
Will You Give Credit: ( This will indicate if you read the rules or not, this must be answer by yes or no) Yes I will...

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
Pokemon: Gardevoir+charizard+Eevee

Size: same size as this image
Suicune-PSB1.png
450 x 150
Text: Rescue Team Arrow Head Reporting For Duty. Pm to be rescued. (in a paraghraph like this :
" Rescue Team Arrow Head Reporting for duty.
Pm to be rescued."

Text Colour : silverish white

Colours : Hmmm... if you could could you make the pictures have a sort of glittery coat effect please if thats possible if not make it in three separate colors Red for Charizard White for Eevee and Green for Gardevoir.

Render/Picture:

Matching Avatar: No

Worker: Collocus please

Will You Give Credit: yes

can collocus take this request celebired doesnt seem to be online and its been almost a week.