• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebi's awesome sprites

mewmew202

Here are some of my spites. I will be adding some more later.

First some Reelements:

fireysabley.png

manaphydragon.png

icycamerupt-1.png

ghostphione-1.png

poisoneeveeevo.png
well more like evo/repose/relement in this case.
Devil Pokemon

devilmewv1-1.png

devilpichucoloredpartway-1.png

Angel Pokemon (and trainer)

phioneangel-1.png

blisseyangel.png

angelwinonafixedup.png

angeltediursasokawaii-1.png

angelsneasel.png

Revamps:

slowkingrevampgstodiamondfront.png

alakazamrevamp.png

blastoiserevampgsbacksprite.png

mistyrevamp.png

jolteonrevamp.png

Devamps

sabrinadevamp.png

Cosplayer/Pokemorphs

sneaselcosplayer.png

ninetailscosplayer.png

ivysaurcosplayer.png

butterfreecosplayer.png

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Winona's angel sprite is awesome ^^v

Oh.. And can you do WBGs? They're better if WBGed, and you could teach me WBGs too, I would appreciate it ^^

mewmew202

No I can't. I couldnt get the program to work when I downloaded it. also Mewkeeper when you request it needs to be in my shop or by PM. And thanks Fantasy rider and Mewkeeper glad you like them.

mewmew202

glad you like them. I put the most effort into my angels because they are the ones I only do for fun and don't get requests for often.

Lord of the Poison Storm

Hound of Infection
These are awesome,I love the gastley thing(not entirely sure what it is)
just one thing,shouldn't the angel sneasel's left arm be behind the wing(They're all still awesome though)

mewmew202

Yes it probably should but the wings would overlap the sprite to much if I did that. Thanks for the tip. I will try to adjust it soon.

mewmew202

ok I just added some more sprites my revamps and devamps. Please be sure to check those out now too.

maxxa

~her last bounty~
where does the awsome part come in?

mewmew202

where does the awsome part come in?

if your going to insult my sprites at least tell me whats wrong with them. Say what you like or dislike. Right now you are just SPAMMING I can take critism but you need to tell me something in order for me to improve.

Last edited:

maxxa

~her last bounty~
sorry i was actually joking but my comp wont let me edit it cause its gone crappy i ment its not all aswome but there are some parts that can be improved to awsome like on the revamps there is no outlining and you may need to copy the shading of the newer sprite.
the camerupt reelement seems to be very copy paste and the spikes don go in the right direction try and scratch them in and yay you will be done :D
im a nice guy really:d ive had a crap day
good luck
maxxa

mewmew202

ok thats fine. Sorry. Its just really easy to take things the wrong way online you know? And I can understand you having a bad day. Thanks for the tips and glad you like them for the most part.

maxxa

~her last bounty~
tis ok im a spriter aswell and i regulary get cussed where cusses arent needed and once again i apologise

Icy Death

Freeze. Now.
Your sprites are great, don't listen to the dipsticks who think they aren't. If they were bad, they not be lined up, have lots of glitchy pixel floating around for no apparent reason, etc. etc. etc. etc. My particular favorites are the angel sneasel and the devil pichu.

mewmew202

its fine. I forgive you. Let's continue this conversation over PM if you still want to talk this way we aren't spamming lol.

mewmew202

butterfreechaoip.png

Here is my first scratch sprite please give me some tips.

mekky_9892

Nice work, Celebi.

I don't really like the scratch, though it looks too square. It's good for a first try, though.

mewmew202

thanks for the critism. Yeah it is square cause it was originally a chao but I got all depressed, gave up on it, and turned it into a scratch sprite.

and icy death thanks a lot but it takes a bit more to be a good sprite too. But I really appreciate it.

mewmew202

ok I've got some new sprites. I have added them to the first page.

Darkdragonmaster

<<<Isn't It Cute!!!
did u scratch the angel wings??
if not, wat did u harvest them off

(Same for devil wings)