• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebrity Pokemon Fans.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Anybody know of one?

Zibdas

not bad
Noperoo.
What, do you?

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
No that's why I asked.

Autis-misc

Abridger
googled it, not one thats willing to admit it.

but weird al might be one, since his song "polkamon" was the only famous song to actually feature most of the 251 pokemon (at the time)

Zibdas

not bad
Actually, they said in an interview they like it to a degree.

Zibdas

not bad
A lot of people pernounce it that way. >.>

Rex Kamex

Hulk Hogan was involved in some kind of Pokemon promotion thingy. This was years ago though. But there was a quote of him saying something about the values of Pokemon, like friendship and teamwork...

As for the Sprouse twins... Is "Po-kay-mon" really that incorrect? "kay" is close to "keh."

(Then again, since this series is "Pocket Monsters", "Poke" should sound like "pocket" without the "T", but no one does that...)

fhqwhgads

Unfortunately, coming from Pocket Monsters doesn't mean it has to sound like the individual parts.

Rex Kamex

Yes. If you pronounce it wrong, it's wrong.

I mean, yeah, it's incorrect, but it's so incorrect that it's keeping you from believing they like Pokemon? Which this...

I'll believe it when they pronounce it correctly.

... implies.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
No one cool likes pokemon.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I guess there must be a few celebrities who like Pokemon as their "guilty pleasure", but they don't express it lest they embarrass themselves.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I only know of a Dutch VJ called Valerio Zeno that plays Pokemon, he's in the Dutch commercial for Black/White, but he's still in his twenties, so not that weird.

Flame Mistress

For the English commercials, a group called One Direction (from the X Factor, like American Idol or something like that) featured in one. But then, they just might have been forced to do the commercial.