• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebrity Pokemon Fans.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

*IZ*

...That just ruined Pokemon for me.

Same here. Here already ruined the radio for me. I never listen to the radio because you never know when you hear a Justin Bieber song. I hope Justin Bieber doesn't even know about Pokemon...

Autis-misc

Abridger
He also sang Polkamon from Pokemon 2000.I remember N'Sync, Christina Aguilera, and Britney Spears did songs for the first movie, but I doubt they like Pokemon. :\

thats the song im talking about. weird al probly likes pokemon.

and for everyone who thinks justin bieber likes pokemon, its not true. my sister got to go backstage at one of his conserts and asked him. he said he was more into CoD.

PkMn Trainer Xavier

I know some celebrities who like other Nintendo games but no one's ever really mentioned Pokemon. Kinda sucks but I guess Pokemon is such a good game, Stars don't want to share it with other people.

And to the Dylan and Cole Sprouse pronunciation thing, it doesn't really matter. I've heard it pronounced like that, like Po-keh-mon and Po-ka-mon. I pronounce like the third because that's how the Anime makes it sounds :p

legendarypokemonmaster

...That just ruined Pokemon for me.
Wow, that's pretty sad...
If someone that you don't like likes something, then you can't like it?
That's just pathetic.

*IZ*

thats the song im talking about. weird al probly likes pokemon.

and for everyone who thinks justin bieber likes pokemon, its not true. my sister got to go backstage at one of his conserts and asked him. he said he was more into CoD.

God! That just ruined COD for me. D:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Demi Lovato knows it since she said pokemon when she was with David Acrchelops.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Uhm, that dude William Hung who entered the American Idol years ago
Mum bought his special edition CD and it had a DVD of him going in his favorite place of all.. a Pokemon centre for TCG's

halloweenghost

Uhm, that dude William Hung who entered the American Idol years ago
Mum bought his special edition CD and it had a DVD of him going in his favorite place of all.. a Pokemon centre for TCG's

Yeah awile back somone ehre said he was at a tournament and he had an AR stuck to his GBA...

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
Demi Lovato knows it since she said pokemon when she was with David Acrchelops.

Just found this ('cause I'm like THE BIGGEST Demi Lovato fan ever), Demi doesn't like Pokemon (this broke my heart). (Her n' Selena were asked pokemon or digimon in the video).

But in the end, Selena answered POKEMON :D

Other than that . . . yea, not many celebs like pokemon . . . or at least they don't let on that they do . . .

Wilderness

Joe Hahn from Linkin Park has stated in a couple of interviews that he's a fan of Pokémon, and even jokingly said he wants to make his next movie a Pokémon movie.

Maybe this leads to Mike Shinoda being a fan too? Though, that's just speculation.

Nakashima

Joe Hahn from Linkin Park has stated in a couple of interviews that he's a fan of Pokémon, and even jokingly said he wants to make his next movie a Pokémon movie.

Maybe this leads to Mike Shinoda being a fan too? Though, that's just speculation.

Now that, is quite cool.

He so restored pokemon for a lot of people after Bieber ruined it :')

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Now that, is quite cool.

So Justin plays it and you as a fan of Pokemon are turned off? wowwwwww...

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It

That's awesome!

MrAndypong

As mentioned before, a boy band called One Direction in the UK like Pokemon. They appear in a very common Pokemon commercial and they talk about how much they love it. They are fairly big in the United Kingdom and were on X Factor

Last edited:

Larry

Now that, is quite cool.

I'm not sure how many people stopped Pokemon because Bieber plays. Mabey the people who think they're cool for hating on him.

Aegon

Apparently they actually are Pokémon fans, but I tend to believe that Nintendo approached them and said "Hey guys, here's a rather large sum of money which you will no doubt be thankful for after your brief post-X-Factor fame fades away and no-one gives a toss about you any more. We will give you the rather large sum of money if you exaggerate how much you like Pokémon on TV. Deal?"

Also they're clearly playing a demo or pre-prepared copy of the game in the adverts. All their Pokémon are unevolved and set at Lv. 50. Gawd.
Yes, and their Pokémon's names are spelled in capitals. Very early copy, then. But anyway, I don't see anything wrong with their ads. It's not as if they're playing PokAYmon. And they're making sense! *Shock*

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Just found this ('cause I'm like THE BIGGEST Demi Lovato fan ever), Demi doesn't like Pokemon (this broke my heart). (Her n' Selena were asked pokemon or digimon in the video).

But in the end, Selena answered POKEMON :D

Other than that . . . yea, not many celebs like pokemon . . . or at least they don't let on that they do . . .

Yeah, think about it. If Aerosmith had players of Pokemon, how popular would their music be? It'd be the same, but with the Pokehaters out there, they won't even listen to it.